Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
@Henri Christophe trying his best to deflect for Umar but there's an old saying, bro. All skin folk aint kinfolk. I knew Umar was a clown from the time I first dealt with him back in like 2013. He's a clown, brotha, and a hypocrite. He's not serious about what he preaches. He's playing a role.

I dont look to Umar as a leader or some revolutionary figure. lmfaooooo

He would have already been dead and decomposing a long time ago if he was truly a factor.

But I do think he is one of the greatest black male orators to ever live.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It's easy to talk that noise when you're on the sidelines. When you actually get in the game, all that Mother Africa shyt goes out the window. Dudes that go as hard as Umar have always been suspicious, and that goes doubly for the ones on TheColi who do the same pandering. At least Umar has a dollar he's trying to make and a market he's trying to corner. All of you nikkas are just fighting demons and wrestling with guilt. :heh:

Sad thing is her shoulders are broader than his. If you're gonna be a hypocrite, at least get caught up with something that's worth looking at.

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
nikka lying his ass off. That's a little restaurant they have in the middle of the mall, that ain't no kiosk

Umar from that 2010s era of social media where you gotta pander and bow down to women.

We in 2022 now - Black men letting our nuts hang.

Umar gotta catch up.