Dr. Doom is the GOAT villain...no longer debatable

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
When this fantastic four flops (IF it flops:sadcam:) hopefully they get the rights back like with spider-man

Then we can get a galactus invasion in the MCU and a kree-skrull war

:blessed:

hopefully they get the rights back like with spider-man

Then we can get a galactus invasion in the MCU and a kree-skrull war
damn-png.2787

30w4ld5.jpg

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doom doesn't even feel like a real character to me anymore.
For some reason I feel that at one point Jack Kirby and Stan Lee said to their Marvel writers "This is our first major villain we've ever created, he will never fade away and he will ALWAYS stay relevant no matter what, have fun building the universe around him."

The result is him eventually becoming a God because no matter what any other writer creates, Doom will have to be on par or more powerful than it eventually. It's only fitting that dude would have the arrogance of a villain that knows he will never be written out of the story.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Correction Heath Ledger won the oscar, and the only reason he got that cause he died.

But keep on cooking breh
Thats exactly why i said he was gonna say "but it wasnt for best film" i know what awards it got. Keep on being stupid breh

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darkseid is the goat villain.:dame:

What has Darkseid done in the past 20+ years other than get his shyt pushed in by anyone with a S on their chest, Batman, WW, the Antimonitor.........

Post Crisis Darkseid has jobbed more times than the Brooklyn Brawler. Yea I know that's the nature of the business and villains are supposed to lose. But major villains are supposed to achieve some level of success to maintain their credibility and he's spent the majority of the past two decades being squashed by Superman.

Thank God Grant Morrison finally gave him a W when he got the Anti Life Equation in Final Crisis. His post Crisis record has suffered a MASSIVE amount of punkings at the hands of Superman SOLO and the rest of the JL.

I haven't finished Darkseid War yet but we'll see if he's redeemed........

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Started digging into that Secret Wars series on the strength of this thread. shyt is fire so far. Good looks.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What has Darkseid done in the past 20+ years other than get his shyt pushed in by anyone with a S on their chest, Batman, WW, the Antimonitor.........

Post Crisis Darkseid has jobbed more times than the Brooklyn Brawler. Yea I know that's the nature of the business and villains are supposed to lose. But major villains are supposed to achieve some level of success to maintain their credibility and he's spent the majority of the past two decades being squashed by Superman.

Thank God Grant Morrison finally gave him a W when he got the Anti Life Equation in Final Crisis. His post Crisis record has suffered a MASSIVE amount of punkings at the hands of Superman SOLO and the rest of the JL.

I haven't finished Darkseid War yet but we'll see if he's redeemed........
Was the great darkness saga pre or post crisis?

Last edited:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Could never fukk with him cuz he always wins.. even his loses are slow burning wins. Current events only confirms it. A terribly written villain.
This.

Was gonna make a new thread but I'll just lay my thoughts in here. This character sucks. Period. He's a mere mortal with a genius intellect, some armor, and some magic and all of a sudden he's beating foes like Thanos, Galactus, etc. It's embarrassing. There's no way this guy should be THAT good where he's not only going toe to toe with gawd like characters but beating them.

Breaks out of a titanium net :stopitslime:

DoomStrength01SVTU7.jpg

Shatters diamond into dust :stopitslime:

DoomStrength02ASM350.jpg

Knocks GALACTUS to the ground
DoomForcefields05SW1.jpg

Survives being thrown off of Galactus' ship from Galactus himself :stopitslime:

DoomForcefields06SW7.jpg

Survives an attack by the Infinity Gauntlet :stopitslime:

DoomForcefields08IG4.jpg

Absorbs the explosion of an atomic grenade :stopitslime:

DoomDurability02MoonKnight39.jpg

Basically being told he could contain The Beyonder's powers if given enough prep time :stopitslime:

DoomWill03319.jpg

Actually defeats The Beyonder :snoop:

DoomvsBeyonder03.jpg

I could go on but y'all get the point. This character sucks fam. :francis:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Hickman's a fanboy. Thanos still has the better resume. He had the Infinity Gauntlet and the Heart of The Universe. Can't be the GOAT with only 1 ring :yeshrug: