Dr. Doom is the GOAT villain...no longer debatable

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This is Bullshyt and Marvel ignoring their own cannon. Thanos cannot die.
Thanos has died on several occasions. He always comes back though.

Also, this occurred in Doomworld, not mainstream Marvel-616. The rules of death may not apply the same. Mistress Death probably doesn't exist in Doomworld.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Thanos has died on several occasions. He always comes back though.

Also, this occurred in Doomworld, not mainstream Marvel-616. The rules of death may not apply the same. Mistress Death probably doesn't exist in Doomworld.
I mean Thanos cannot die permanently. He comes right back except in annihilation where it took him a few books to come back.

Daps
Doom is the superman of villians. Boring as fukk. Overwritten. Overly exaggerated.

The Joker is somewhat grounded in reality, despite being crazy as he. Not even up to debate as far as I'm concerned.

Hell, I'd have a hard time putting Doom over Magneto and Red Skull
Call doom the superman of villians but stan the joker brehs:mjlol:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Bullshyt and Marvel ignoring their own cannon. Thanos cannot die.

Who told you that? Thanos can, and has died on a number of occasions.

Also, Doom is God right now. This is God Doom's world. If God Doom wants you to die and he gets his hands on you, you're gonna die.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of the hypocrisy, Thanos wasn't wrong about how Doom is using his new found power. Also, if this is the extent of Thanos' plan, then that shyt was idiotic. I guess that he wanted to go out on his own terms.

That said, Doom doing Thanos like that hurt me a little.

Thanos' plan was smart. He broke the wall, released the zombies and the Annihilation Wave on Doomgard. And sent Ben Grimm on a collision course with Doom. Basically raised hell and forced Doom into open conflict.

Thanos' role in Thanos' plan was idiotic. But Thanos failed for the same reason Thanos always fails. His belief that he is superior to... everything. Because only Thanos could see with his own eyes that Doom is omnipotent, and believe that he could walk up on God solo and get him to bend the knee.

Thanos is that washed QB who goes to the high school reunion, sees that the nerd is now the man, and still wants to act like he's in charge because he can't accept it. Bet he know better after getting his skull snatched out his helmet tho.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
latest

:usure: