Daps

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
fukk this useless fossil.

he looks and sounds like a caricature.

another compromised agent of white supremacy attempting to suppress the black vote under the guise of black empowerment.

:unimpressed:

you'd think his wife would have his ass get with the program.

Fu0NdGmagAI-qHJ.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The fukk I care if he is racist if he champions civil rights? :dahell:
He didn't champion shyt. He did it because Blacks were fukking up bags with boycotts and disrupting shyt with protests and turning up.

He also used it as a chess move to rock Blacks to sleep, as in his quote "This will have ******s voting Democrat for the next 200 years". Sadly he was right. 60 years and nikkas are voting blue no matter who for nothing:francis:

This is the kind of time we want to get back on, but nikkas refuse to demand shyt for the vote and give it away for symbolism and out of fear:sas1:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forcing a pure bred racist to pass legislation giving blacks more rights is the DEFINITION of black power.

I can tell you dont play chess or understand STRATEGY. Smarten up. Thats not a win. Some of you guys need to exercise your minds and think.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
fukk this useless fossil.

he looks and sounds like a caricature.

another compromised agent of white supremacy attempting to suppress the black vote under the guise of black empowerment.

:unimpressed:
You told ppl to buy amc stock promoting the “Mother Of All Short Squeezes”

Them shyts $5 a pop

Aint no MOASS

Negged

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He didn't champion shyt. He did it because Blacks were fukking up bags with boycotts and disrupting shyt with protests and turning up.

He also used it as a chess move to rock Blacks to sleep, as in his quote "This will have ******s voting Democrat for the next 200 years". Sadly he was right. 60 years and nikkas are voting blue no matter who for nothing:francis:

This is the kind of time we want to get back on, but nikkas refuse to demand shyt for the vote and give it away for symbolism and out of fear:sas1:
Nothing? I have listed about 20 reasons why myself and other blacks votes Democrat. You just don't accept them because reperations isn't on the list. Stop with the dumb shyt. You repeat the same talking points and ignore actual substance. We get it, the dems never cut you a check or gave you land, so you hate them.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

Nothing? I have listed about 20 reasons why myself and other blacks votes Democrat. You just don't accept them because reperations isn't on the list. Stop with the dumb shyt. You repeat the same talking points and ignore actual substance. We get it, the dems never cut you a check or gave you land, so you hate them.
Wait yall talking bout Lyndon B. Johnson or the democrats of today?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Told y'all this dude was a CAC shill

Nah, dude has had an alternating perception

Are you talking about Lyndon B. Johnson racist ass lol, that guy hated Black people and called Black people Nigge** was well known lol

thats whats wild.

he was probably the greatest, i mean the absolute greatest tangible since lincoln.

if he had a democratic house and senate to see his policies through. Things would have been very different in the grand scheme.

No war on drugs and Nixon beginning to pipe heroin and crack into the black community.

No more vicious reaganomics policies during the height of the drug violence during the 80s.

shyt would have been different

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
In that 60 years, every other minority group has gotten targeted legislation
After 400 years of targeted oppession/sabotage
Every "reason" people like you list is fear based or some general shyt that just happens to help some Black people.
Meanwhile, we get poorer and cemented to the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder. '
Hell no, I'm not satisfied with crumbs like you nikkas
This is the shyt I talk about. Battered Wife Syndrome ass nikkas. How about spending some of this time and energy telling your beloved Democrats we need ours this time?