From 07/08 season under Mancini

Inter Milan vs Cagliari Serie A 2007/2008

Inter Milan vs Juventus Serie A 2007/2008

Inter Milan vs Roma Serie A 2007/2008

06/07 Season under Mancini

Inter Milan vs Lazio Serie A 2006/2007

Inter Milan vs AC Milan Serie A 2006/2007

Inter Milan vs Bayern München Champions League 2006/2007

:comeon:. Do you want to continue that Zanetti only played centre midfield under Mourinho?

Boateng flopped in the PL because he was injured and was playing RB when he wanted to play CB.

But it still doesn't negate my point that Zanetti was a defender and only moved to the midfield when he was old. What would you call a man who played the first 15 years of his career at RB before transitioning?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
But it still doesn't negate my point that Zanetti was a defender and only moved to the midfield when he was old. What would you call a man who played the first 15 years of his career at RB before transitioning?

:gucci:

So you didn't say this?

Zanetti was a defender all his life till Mourinho turned him into a defensive midfielder when he got old..

rtrRaven

Roll Tide Breh
Daps
Reppin
CLE/BAL
I'll give you Neuer, Kroos. Reus, and maybe Mueller (off just international games).

Boateng is overrated and I'll take Mangala over him everyday of the week. Can, Draxler, and Howedes are very good players...not great. Gotze, Ozil, and Khedira are washed up.

As for 3-lions, I also don't think the team has any world class player, hence I said, "marginally". And that's just off the transfer market and how overpriced homegrown talents are.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

So you didn't say this?

But how does that change anything even if the transition to the midfield after being a defender throughout his career for 15 years happened 2 years prior? Yes, I mixed the years up since the Italian Serie A was dead from 06-08 with all the scandals and I never watched the league during that period. But I've always known Zanetti to be a defender, until I saw him during the 09/10 season playing in the midfield. And you also ignored the point I made about Zouma and Pepe who were moved to the midfield by Mourinho from time to time.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

It's all about preference, mate.

Mangala played better in the EPL than Boateng ever did in the same league.

And right now, he plays in the tougher La Liga, while Boateng plays in the mediocre German league.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
But how does that change anything even if the transition to the midfield after being a defender throughout his career for 15 years happened 2 years prior? Yes, I mixed the years since the Italian Serie A was dead from 06-08 with all the scandals and I never watched the league. But I've always known Zanetti to be a defender, until I saw him during the 09/10 season playing in the midfield. And you also ignored the point I made about Zouma and Pepe who were moved to the midfield by Mourinho from time to time.

:mjlol:. OK I'm done properly this time.

It's not like I've been watching Serie A for 25+ years and seen over 200 games that Zanetti has played or anything.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I mentioned matuidi.

I wouldnt call any player from England World class.

Neuer
Hummels Boateng Höwedes
Gotze Kroos Khedira Can Draxler
Ozil Muller Reus
All World class.
Can,gotze,draxler and howedes are not world class :laff:

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
3 target men up front:picard:

Two man midfield with no playmaker:picard:

5 in defense with Kongolo playing FB:picard:

Team might not concede any goals but they damn sure aren't scoring any either with the front 3 getting literally no service:russ: