DR Congo has the most talented soccer players out of Africa

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lukaku, Kompany (when he's fit) and Matuidi at a push could lay claim to being World class, but the rest?:francis: Nah breh.

What about Matuidi? He's the heart and soul of France's midfield.

Tongolo and Batshuayi are up next.

I've changed the title to Africa. I looked at the 3-lions and how many of the players can you even call world class? Maybe Sterling and Alli and they're just marginally on that level. German? Belgian? Argentine? French? All these countries don't have more than 2 or 3 maybe 4 world class players.[/QUOTE]

Lukaku isn't world class yet. Been crap in the major tournaments for Belgium and has only 2 CL games under his belt.

And England have no world class players and the closest would probably be Kane.

Tongolo is in his first ever season in a Top league and Batshyt is still developing his game, good finisher, but his hold up player lacks and goes missing in the build up.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I mentioned matuidi.

I wouldnt call any player from England World class.

:gucci:

Neuer
Hummels Boateng Höwedes
Gotze Kroos Khedira Can Draxler
Ozil Muller Reus
All World class.

I'll give you Neuer, Kroos. Reus, and maybe Mueller (off just international games).

Boateng is overrated and I'll take Mangala over him everyday of the week. Can, Draxler, and Howedes are very good players...not great. Gotze, Ozil, and Khedira are washed up.

As for 3-lions, I also don't think the team has any world class player, hence I said, "marginally". And that's just off the transfer market and how overpriced homegrown talents are.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'll give you Neuer, Kroos. Reus, and maybe Mueller (off just international games).

Hummels is old and about to retire. Boateng is overrated and I'll take Mangala over him everyday of the week. Can, Draxler, and Howedes are very good players...not great. Gotze, Ozil, and Khedira are washed up.

As for 3-lions, I also don't think the team has any world class player, hence I said, "marginally". And that's just off the transfer market and how overpriced homegrown talents are.

:mjlol: OK I'm done, I've humoured the topic long enough.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Not WC, Reus cannot stay fit and I would say Muller is borderline tbh.

You rate Emre Can that plays for Liverpool? Fukking Draxler? Gotze that couldn't make it at Bayern and had to return Dortmund? Even Howedes isn't world class.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Benteke? :what:
M'Vila? :what:
Boyata?:cosbyblaze:

Maaaaaaaaaaan, if you dont get that shyt outta here. :mjlol:

Boyata has been rock solid when fit this season. Him and simunovich had the anderlecht forwards in their back pockets.

Lad is a top quality defender. Good in the air, quick, strong and reads the game brilliantly

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
The ones I put in bold aren't WC.

But in 2017, Boateng, Ozil, and Khedira aren't world class.

And to those complaining about my formation: that's the same formation Inter won the Champions league with in 2010 with Zanetti who's a defender moving up a bit to join Cambiasso and Sneijder in the midfield.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
But in 2017, Boateng, Ozil, and Khedira aren't world class.

And to those complaining about my formation: that's the same formation Inter won the Champions league with in 2010 with Zanetti who's a defender moving up a bit to join Cambiasso and Sneijder in the midfield.

4231 they played

Bayern München vs Inter Milan Champions League 2009/2010

Zanetti played everywhere across the midfield at his time at Inter, it's only as he got older and Inter signed Maicon that he moved inside from the flanks when he wasnt playing RB as a Mezz'ala . He was playing centre midfield under Mancini, before Mourinho even got there.

Boating is the best German defender, Ozil is good for Germany, because they have the players to get the best out of him. And Arsenal don't play to his strengths.
Khedira is just injury prone. When fit he's always been key in every team hrs played for.

Last edited:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
4231 they played

Bayern München vs Inter Milan Champions League 2009/2010

Zanetti played everywhere across the midfield at his time at Inter, it's only as he got older and Inter signed Maicon that he moved inside from the flanks when he wasnt playing RB as a Mezz'ala . He was playing centre midfield under Mancini, before Mourinho even got there.

Boating is the best German defender, Ozil is good for Germany, because they have the players to get the best out of him. And Arsenal don't play to his strengths.
Khedira is just injury prone. When fit he's always been key in every team hrs played for.

Zanetti was a defender all his life till Mourinho turned him into a defensive midfielder when he got old. He tried the same experiment with Pepe at Real and Zouma at Chelsea. Even Chivu that played LB was a central defender. And he had 3 strikers on the team.

I'll turn Tongolo into Zanetti. Move M'vila into advance position behind the front three like Sneijder. Let Benteke be Pandev, Bathsuayi be Eto, and Lukaku as Milito. Then Matuidi would be my Cambiasso.

Boateng is overrated and that's why he was rubbish in the EPL. The Bayern system, due to how they play, just makes him look better than he's. Ozil hasn't been great for years. He had his moment. The German team just kind of work well together even better than Spain and all the top-notch players they have. Hummels and Kroos are the only two definite world class players they have. I like Reus' game but he's perpetually injured.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
some of you love using the term world class loosely. Only Boateng, Hummels, Kroos, Neur are WC for germany. There aren't that many WC players. If you not top 3 in your position, you not world class.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Zanetti was a defender all his life till Mourinho turned him into a defensive midfielder when he got old. He tried the same experiment with Pepe at Real and Zouma at Chelsea. Even Chivu that played LB was a central defender. And he had 3 strikers on the team.

I'll turn Tongolo into Zanetti. Move M'vila into advance position behind the front three like Sneijder. Let Benteke be Pandev, Bathsuayi be Eto, and Lukaku as Milito. Then Matuidi would be my Cambiasso.

Boateng is overrated and that's why he was rubbish in the EPL. The Bayern system, due to how they play, just makes him look better than he's. Ozil hasn't been great for years. He had his moment. The German team just kind of work well together even better than Spain and all the top-notch players they have. Hummels and Kroos are the only two definite world class players they have. I like Reus' game but he's perpetually injured.

Your wrong.

From 07/08 season under Mancini

Inter Milan vs Cagliari Serie A 2007/2008

Inter Milan vs Juventus Serie A 2007/2008

Inter Milan vs Roma Serie A 2007/2008

06/07 Season under Mancini

Inter Milan vs Lazio Serie A 2006/2007

Inter Milan vs AC Milan Serie A 2006/2007

Inter Milan vs Bayern München Champions League 2006/2007

:comeon:. Do you want to continue that Zanetti only played centre midfield under Mourinho?

Boateng flopped in the PL because he was injured for a while and playing RB when he wanted to play CB.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
some of you love using the term world class loosely. Only Boateng, Hummels, Kroos, Neur are WC for germany. There aren't that many WC players. If you not top 3 in your position, you not world class.

Yup there are about 20-30 world class players.

Basically you should be able to fill out two starting XI's and 4 subs each. 1 keeper, defender, midfielder and forward.

Then you have players like Cavani, Higuain and Benzema good to very good players, but terrible finishing in big games stops them from being elite.