Dr c00nmar says black men are to blame for the BBL epidemic.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One minute he's The Coli's hero, the next minute he is a c00n. I asked this yesterday and got no response; why is it that nobody can ever point out our faults? Do we truly believe that we are perfect from all angles and have NOTHING to improve on, as a whole?
The problem is you got people such as Umar who refuse to admit their own faults.

Call out others, great but have that same accountability for yourself.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I mean why did Kim K and her sister get bbls. It's obvious they was targeting a certain demographic. shyt we was almost one surgery alway from Khloe trying to transform into the an fake light skinned.
Of course! Folks wanna pretend. BBLs are to attract Black male entertainers/ballers.

Those from better socioeconomic backgrounds don’t do this shyt because it’s low class and makes you look like a sex object.

Or if they do it’s a barely noticeable one like Lori Harvey. Something very subtle to add some curves.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Of course! Folks wanna pretend. BBLs are to attract Black male entertainers/ballers.

Those from better socioeconomic backgrounds don’t do this shyt because it’s low class and makes you look like a sex object.

Or if they do it’s a barely noticeable one like Lori Harvey. Something very subtle to add some curves.
Even Beyonce had one at one point:bryan:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
But if you ask women why they alter themselves they swear it's not for men.
In a way it is and in a way it isn't.

Black Chyna finessed the Kardashian family with a BBL and cheap implants.

She did it to get money, and now that she has the money she's tossed away the man.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely see where he is coming from. But it's not necessarily a black thing. Brazilian women were getting it first because that's what the brehs liked down there.
Big butts are popular now in the mainstream (whites) so flat butt women are going to get BBLs to increase their chances for being chose and being seen as attractive

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
When I step back and think about it, I agree somewhat. Let me explain…

While I don’t think black men are SOLEY at fault for it, we contribute to it in a major way. I am not absolving the women, but they shape themselves after what gets the attention/gaze

We (men) do it too…I’m not saying each and every one of us/them(women) but in general, we do the thing that the opposite sex finds appealing.

When all we talk about (listen to the popular music) is “big azz” and “phat azz” I mean look at damn-near ANY thread that features women, first thing said is “what that azz look like tho?”

So we certainly contribute to it, just like on the opposite side, you see young men dressing and acting in a way that attracts young ladies

Just my $0.02:manny:

steve-buscemi-reservoir-dogs.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most women are flying to Colombia or DR for surgery so you're telling me black men influenced these "surgeons" to start performing these procedures?

They could just go to the gym and start getting a body naturally so it's not on us that they choose surgery. Plus when you watch any rap videos in the late 90's and 2000's women who had ass looked nothing like they do today.

The BBL wave is the result of social media, vanity, and women trying to keep up/compete with other women.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Definitely see where he is coming from. But it's not necessarily a black thing. Brazilian women were getting it first because that's what the brehs liked down there.
Big butts are popular now in the mainstream (whites) so flat butt women are going to get BBLs to increase their chances for being chose and being seen as attractive
I'm sorry to break it to you but :mjpls:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Women do it to entertain men absolutely but we don’t talk enough how y’all(not you specifically) do it to shyt on other women

The amount of “I’m bout to stunt on them bytches” I’ve heard from women after they get hair done or bbl is crazy.

I’ve never heard a breh say this after a fresh cut or getting in shape lol

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
He's about to start speaking on "video vixens" and "mens magazine models" :mjlol:

Video vixens ain’t been around the last 2 decades, it’s nothing but dudes standing around cars or in kitchens counting money and trying to flex :mjlol:

yeah he made this point like 20yrs too late