Down but about to rebound? Only stock picks

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The executives for PLTR have been selling alot of their positions. Is it wise to buy now if they're selling? It's at $36 a share at the time of this message.

morris

Superstar
Daps
The executives for PLTR have been selling alot of their positions. Is it wise to buy now if they're selling? It's at $36 a share at the time of this message.
Why are the execs selling off; I'd wait to see if the price drops then scoop up if the details are available

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Execs typically sell so their wealth isn't concentrated in one position. Jamie Dimon and the NVIDIA CEO unloaded substantial positions... now if a CEO is unloading all or a majority of their stock that would raise eyebrows :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Execs typically sell so their wealth isn't concentrated in one position. Jamie Dimon and the NVIDIA CEO unloaded substantial positions... now if a CEO is unloading all or a majority of their stock that would raise eyebrows :yeshrug:
You think NVIDIA will get to 800 a share? I've been thinking of getting some in a few months.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Looking to expand my portfolio and potentially get in early on a good investment.

Anyone got an opinion on NIO? They're dubbed the Chinese Tesla, but will encounter some issues when coming into US markets. Apparently, because they're imports, the owners don't qualify for the $7,500 EV credit and the stock forecast isn't good. They also do not own their manufacturing facilities and subcontract their vehicle manufacturing. Tesla on the other hand, owns all their manufacturing plants.

What about Aditxt (ADTX)? They're a biotech company that focuses on the immune system either through monitoring or modulation. They're stock forecast says it'll be between $4 and $9 a share by 2025 and it's currently trading below $0.15. I already have over 400 shares and I'm buying a couple thousand more in a week.

Anyone have any stock suggestions? I'm starting to do alot more research and it's always new technology and companies emerging. I'm just trying to get ahead of the curve and research any potential investment opportunities.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

On September 30, 2024, Vanguard Group Inc made a significant addition to its portfolio by acquiring 42,466,906 shares of Palantir Technologies Inc (PLTR, Financial). This transaction increased Vanguard's total holdings in Palantir to 244,058,850 shares, marking a substantial investment move. The trade was executed at a price of $37.20 per share, reflecting a strategic enhancement in Vanguard's portfolio with a modest impact of 0.03%.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Anyone know much about AVAV (AeroVironment) and ARM (Arm Holdings)? Would they be considered good buys?
Anyone know much about AVAV (AeroVironment) and ARM (Arm Holdings)? Would they be considered good buys?

Did you ever get into ARM?

Looks like the ARM vs x86 war is gonna heat up:

I just started adding Intell yesterday. Might be new long term play.