Down but about to rebound? Only stock picks

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I think I will start a position in Walgreens this upcoming week. Maybe adding $50-$100 each week leading up to earnings on 10/10.

The company and stock is in shambles. B4 cutting the dividend in Jan is was still sitting at $25 ps, so investors still saw something in the company. But it's down 60% since then.

They are trying to deploy some cost cutting measures, but what I like is they found that 75% of their stores in responsible for 100% of their profits and are cutting stores.

The CEO has held the job for less than 1 yr and is already making moves that should have happened a few yrs ago.

His Wiki shows a good resume.

Imma keep an eye on this one. Hopefully 10/10 isn't horrible, or great, but insightful enough to get out, or add more.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I think I will start a position in Walgreens this upcoming week. Maybe adding $50-$100 each week leading up to earnings on 10/10.

The company and stock is in shambles. B4 cutting the dividend in Jan is was still sitting at $25 ps, so investors still saw something in the company. But it's down 60% since then.

They are trying to deploy some cost cutting measures, but what I like is they found that 75% of their stores in responsible for 100% of their profits and are cutting stores.

The CEO has held the job for less than 1 yr and is already making moves that should have happened a few yrs ago.

His Wiki shows a good resume.

Imma keep an eye on this one. Hopefully 10/10 isn't horrible, or great, but insightful enough to get out, or add more.
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA) today announced the appointment of William H. Shrank, M.D., to the company’s board of directors. Dr. Shrank is globally recognized for his leadership and expertise in healthcare strategy, policy and population health. He joins the WBA board at an important time as the company strengthens its business.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
With AI spending taking up more spending in IT budgets as more organizations learn how to properly implement this tech, we believe the Messi of AI Palantir is in a prime spot to continue expanding its pipeline as AIP is front and center. New bull case target PLTR $50.
🏆

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Pltr with a 4 month contract from the IRS for $1.4M.

And a contract from Germany for $5.4 Euros and half a Mill per year.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anyone looking at Walgreens at this level?
Even if you were to buy this wait until they eliminate their dividend entirely first. It's something they're going to have to do and they'll probably drop because of it.

Walgreens has negative free cash flow meaning they can't afford to pay a dividend at all. To continue doing so they have to rob their balance sheet or use debt to fund it. That dividend will go away. It's just a matter of when.

morris

Superstar
Daps