Doug (The Animated Series)

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Mr.Dink sh1t himself

Remember it was that ungrateful little skeezer Be Be Bluff who got Porkchop locked up when he was only trying to save her ass? And her redneck mayor dad who rallied the entire town against him like porkchop was Black, had him in jail like he was Samuel L Jackson from A Time to Kill

23.jpg

222.jpg

porkchop01.jpg

21.jpg

She always was a bytch in every episode. I grew up with a chick like that who had that flair about her. and her dad was a buster too

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I wanted to be on Legends of the Hidden temple so bad as a young'n, wanted to be a Silver Snake or Red Jaguar. When Olmec would ask , "who's going first?" I woulda been like "I am! :birdman:"

Woulda gave them temple guards that work, too. They wasn't seeing a young nikka with that natural speed.

Never happened though.:mjcry:
i still watch that shyt :krs:

it's literally on RIGHT NOW on http://nickreboot.com/

i like watching all those old competitive nick shows, it's crazy sometimes you can look up some of those mahfukkas on google and see how their lives panned out :ohh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
then Larry and Him had a rematch in the shop class or something so they had to broadcast it via Larry's connections to the AV club because it was too hardcore, then the feed cut out like a wcw ppv and all you could hear was skeeter doing the sound effects

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Mr.Dink sh1t himself

Remember it was that ungrateful little skeezer Be Be Bluff who got Porkchop locked up when he was only trying to save her ass? And her redneck mayor dad who rallied the entire town against him like porkchop was Black, had him in jail like he was Samuel L Jackson from A Time to Kill

23.jpg

222.jpg

porkchop01.jpg

21.jpg

:mjcry: I forgot she did this to Porkchop

:pacspit: at Be Be

:mjcry: Porkchop didn't deserve that