Doug (The Animated Series)

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Disney Doug had more mature / serious topics cuz he was older, there were Disney Doug episodes on youtube but they probably took them down :shaq2:

found this video about Doug and his pops having the talk :dead:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
DROP TOP DROP TOP DROP DROP TOP DROP TOP

PULL UP ON A fukk nikka FLEXIN :dj2: PULL UP ON A fukk nikka FLEXIN

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
Skeeter was realest care free nikka out of all the shows from Nicktoons

:mjlol:
200_s.gif

That swag :wow:

tumblr_mgmu2umkfH1rsv495o1_500.gif

Skeeter grew up to become Pharrell Williams ... nikkas just don't know

:wow:
:russ: LMFAOOOOOO breh :deadrose:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Actually, Roger's pops wasn't around that much. There was some Father's Day event in the park, and he caught feelings over seeing everyone else having fun with their dads, so he tried sabotaging the event on some "if I can't have any fun, no one can" shyt. :mjcry:
:to: it's just speculation I'm sure, but who's to say that's wasnt part of his dad not being around?

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Yo, I used be like :mindblown: these kids fukking suck! I would have murdered them nikkas if I was on that show. I wanted to do guts so bad because I know I woulda won that shyt.

I wanted to be on Legends of the Hidden temple so bad as a young'n, wanted to be a Silver Snake or Red Jaguar. When Olmec would ask , "who's going first?" I woulda been like "I am! :birdman:"

Woulda gave them temple guards that work, too. They wasn't seeing a young nikka with that natural speed.

Never happened though.:mjcry:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
There was an episode where he was freaking out because Patti invited a bunch of people over for liver and onions and that was his least favorite food. Even as a kid I was like, :dahell: "Don't eat the shyt then, the fukk you freaking out for" And they were in like 4th grade, why was Patti cooking liver and onions.

Connie was like Jordin Sparks:ohhh:
she and her wheelchair bound pops were jocks, so id guess it was normal for them to get their iron in

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
And Mr. Dink always having the latest tech lol. "It's very expensive" *mr dink laughs*
I won't flex, I did try to do that dear journal shyt, I stopped like after two weeks LMAO

I remeber this scene like yesterday lol

:deadrose:

Mr.Dink sh1t himself

Remember it was that ungrateful little skeezer Be Be Bluff who got Porkchop locked up when he was only trying to save her ass? And her redneck mayor dad who rallied the entire town against him like porkchop was Black, had him in jail like he was Samuel L Jackson from A Time to Kill

23.jpg

222.jpg

porkchop01.jpg

21.jpg