Who Won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
i don't know how many times ive made this comment on a mike white beat but i gotta say it again, :damn: breh ur shyt always sounds so clean! love that guitar lick

doublenegative love the vocal samples, ur beat last round was my fave of all the beats i listened to in this tourney. this one was ill also but i gotta go with michael white this round.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Both beats were dope, but I just connected with Double Negative's beat more. The whole uplifting tempo, the soul, the sample, the vocals, the melody. The beat was just fukking dope as hell to me. Really enjoyed that shyt.

Micheal White's beat was ill too, and dude never drops a wack beat, but I honestly felt like he's dropped better beats than the one in the finals. Don't get me wrong. Everything is good with it. No complaints. shyt is clean, smooth transitions, nice instruments. etc..

I guess DN's beat was more catchy to my ears. That shyt got me so he took it.

Good battle and great job guys. :salute:

DBR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Have to go with MW on this one sound just like a hit :whew:. I think DN had the better beat but with all those vocals going on it it dosnt left alot of space for rap vocals . Beat is crazy though cant deny that :wow:
Great Final both of yall bring it :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.