Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Julian talked all that shyt about Danielle's homegirl just to pull up to casa de Coleman and not say a word to her :mjlol:

He's added so much fukkery to DT I hope he never leaves and Korey keeps him on the show. The Wednesday show is better with him there.
anytime hes on its so much unintentional comedy, from him just not knowing shyt to korey and moartin gasslighting him

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is Danielle's first appearance on DT in like two years. I didn't think it would be this long. :wow:

Honestly if Danielle's gonna be on the show again I don't know why Korey doesn't just put her on What Up Son. He keeps bringing her on shows where they're doing movie reviews and she doesn't care about movies like that. What Up Son is tailor made for her because it's all about the foolishness.

:whoa:Danielle about to turn lil bruh out

Nah. She was tipsy drunk in the middle of some Tom Hanks review stammering on while Korey was being serious

Isn't her getting into it with him why this happened before?:mjgrin:

:picard:That drunk review has to be the most uncomfortable. Moment that happened on DT. Danielle was literally throwing ass at Korey. In front of Martin, and Martin was trying his best to get her to chill. Until Korey bombed on her. You probably can still download it from their Reddit.

Man I’m fairly new to watching this….. what are the eps y’all talking bout!! :heh: