Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
image0.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Danielle's first appearance on DT in like two years. I didn't think it would be this long. :wow:

Honestly if Danielle's gonna be on the show again I don't know why Korey doesn't just put her on What Up Son. He keeps bringing her on shows where they're doing movie reviews and she doesn't care about movies like that. What Up Son is tailor made for her because it's all about the foolishness.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This is Danielle's first appearance on DT in like two years. I didn't think it would be this long. :wow:

Honestly if Danielle's gonna be on the show again I don't know why Korey doesn't just put her on What Up Son. He keeps bringing her on shows where they're doing movie reviews and she doesn't care about movies like that. What Up Son is tailor made for her because it's all about the foolishness.
Cause Korey lives for fukkery:mjgrin:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sunday usually is Korey, Herman and Martin co-hosting so it shouldn’t be crazy

Chris is in Buffalo visiting family so he won't be there.

Incoming fukkery
hype-man.gif

Chris will get uncomfortable
Martin will antagonize
Korey will get mad at her at some point :russ:
Billy will be nowhere to be found for a week:dead:

Billy was there the last time she was on the show.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:picard:That drunk review has to be the most uncomfortable. Moment that happened on DT. Danielle was literally throwing ass at Korey. In front of Martin, and Martin was trying his best to get her to chill. Until Korey bombed on her. You probably can still download it from their Reddit.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Danielle moved back to Florida she's just visiting