Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Goodwin gave this shyt a Matinee but not CW?
1tn4ap.jpg

Jards

All Star
Daps
Goodwin on movie reviews:camby:

I miss Tommy:mjcry:

:mjcry:

Dude had me dying on that Transporter review.

Transporter review was classic. Tommy couldn't believe what he was seeing lol - the part where the nikka jumps through the front window :russ:

Goodwin don't like anything. The Assassin's Creed trailer review is fukking comedy though:

All them nikkas looked they were about to cry :russ:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
breh that popstar review made NOOOOO fukking sense....martin gives the ninja turtles some ol bullshyt and literally says nothing good about it. Korey G gives popstar some ol bullshyt but has more than a few good things to say about it. There's even a part where he says "if you're a die hard lonley island fan you'll love this movie, but if u arent it'll be horrible" meanwhile martin barely even knows wtf lonely island is and he gives it a low matinee :mjlol:....korey coleman is looking at him like :dahell: cuz his reviews dont make any fukking sense

yea that was a silly complaint but he didnt take points off the movie...Korey G would've gave it some ol bullshyt :smh:
Did they post the pop star review on youtube or is it just sounds cloud?

They don't like spoof type movies so I figured they'd not like popstar

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Pop Star only on soundcloud..they laggin on them YT clips...we still don't got goodfellas and I think some of the movies from last week up yet either.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The main thing I'm interested in lately is Sammy Ain't Seen shyt where they review classic movies. They got a list of movies you can vote for on Twitter, although I'm kinda :stopitslime:about them not having a horror movie list.

The movies he ain't seen is :snoop: though. The list is gonna make The Film Room mad as hell.:mjlol:

Fred.