Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i've come to the conclusion that goodwin reviews are to be considered :trash: until he really learns how to review.....korey calls him out on it a lot tho....maybe sammy will take his spot soon cuz goodwin like a movie snob that uses hood lingo or some shyt. That matinee for civil war will forever have him looking stupid especially when the dude next to him (martin) had a lil bit of the same issues and still gave it a high full price

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
i've come to the conclusion that goodwin reviews are to be considered :trash: until he really learns how to review.....korey calls him out on it a lot tho....maybe sammy will take his spot soon cuz goodwin like a movie snob that uses hood lingo or some shyt. That matinee for civil war will forever have him looking stupid especially when the dude next to him (martin) had a lil bit of the same issues and still gave it a high full price
yeah since the civil war review i been looking at him funny style

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Out of all of Goodwin's misgivings, and he's starting to build up a resume, I think Martin still holds the title for stupidest criticism. Go watch the Zootopia review. He's literally complaining because there's no animal private parts, etc. in the movie. Stupidest complaint that I've heard. :snoop:

EDIT - I know it's been posted already, but fukk it:

13:47 - And he was dead serious too. :scust:

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
So basically the Cac chick is a whore?
pretty much. 90% of what she talks about is having sex with something, has trains ran on her, fukks plenty of random dudes, has a sextape etc.. this is from her own mouth

i have a subscription. they edit out alot of her ratchetness

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Goodwin is a movie snob that doesn't like anything. It's weird
He'll make up some shyt and be mad the movie don't go that way. Even tho the movie never indicated it was going that way

He'll create a whole subplot and some ol bs that movie
breh that popstar review made NOOOOO fukking sense....martin gives the ninja turtles some ol bullshyt and literally says nothing good about it. Korey G gives popstar some ol bullshyt but has more than a few good things to say about it. There's even a part where he says "if you're a die hard lonley island fan you'll love this movie, but if u arent it'll be horrible" meanwhile martin barely even knows wtf lonely island is and he gives it a low matinee :mjlol:....korey coleman is looking at him like :dahell: cuz his reviews dont make any fukking sense
Out of all of Goodwin's misgivings, and he's starting to build up a resume, I think Martin still holds the title for stupidest criticism. Go watch the Zootopia review. He's literally complaining because there's no animal private parts, etc. in the movie. Stupidest complaint that I've heard. :snoop:

EDIT - I know it's been posted already, but fukk it:

13:47 - And he was dead serious too. :scust:

yea that was a silly complaint but he didnt take points off the movie...Korey G would've gave it some ol bullshyt :smh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
breh that popstar review made NOOOOO fukking sense....martin gives the ninja turtles some ol bullshyt and literally says nothing good about it. Korey G gives popstar some ol bullshyt but has more than a few good things to say about it. There's even a part where he says "if you're a die hard lonley island fan you'll love this movie, but if u arent it'll be horrible" meanwhile martin barely even knows wtf lonely island is and he gives it a low matinee :mjlol:....korey coleman is looking at him like :dahell: cuz his reviews dont make any fukking sense

yea that was a silly complaint but he didnt take points off the movie...Korey G would've gave it some ol bullshyt :smh:

lol yeah. was listening to that yesterday, you'd think on how he was bigging up Lonely Island he'd give that shyt a rental but nope.

i have a subscription. they edit out alot of her ratchetness

damn, :russ: and I thought the shyt that's posted was ratchet enough.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
To be fair Korey does only give Goodwin a small window to give his opinion. That's why when it's time to give his review he'll often quickly rattle off 10 random things about the movie that don't follow from one point to the next.

That fast talking review stands out because sometimes he will say something good about the film right before giving out a bad rating. He hasn't learned that it's better to give 1 or 2 strong points that tie into your rating instead of trying to list every random thought he had about the movie in 20 seconds because it makes him sound incoherent.

full

That said he can't use that as an excuse for his pop star review since he was pretty much the lead reviewer for it, since Korey hadn't seen it. They even let Goodwin set the tone by giving his opinion first. His review still didn't have any flow or rhyme to it, and his rating didn't match his own words.