Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna miss Goodwin. He brings a good balance. Martin is the old guy. Korey is the hip middle aged guy. Goodwin is the youngin.

Not going to be able to discuss hip hop without him.

It would be nice if they could all unite, go see a movie together, and review it for old times sake every once in a while. I know Goodwin wants to see the Miles Morales movie and it comes out on Christmas. Give the Toasties a gift:mjcry:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Danielle, Girts, and Goodwin leave all within like two months and they gonna try and tell us shyts gravy behind the scenes huh :childplease:
Lol I was fukkin with that nikka a few pages ago but lets be cereal we all know korey done fukked this all up. They had something good going, you need multiple personalities. Now everybody gone but korey, Martin and his unfunny wife. Korey wanted it to be all about him now basically is.

It was good while it lasted y’all.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: I knew Korey would fukk this up.
To be honest I don't think there's any underlying bad blood behind the scenes

Girts laid it all out initially and it makes sense. Doing something like DT takes a lot of time from a nikka life, especially to be doing it for free. Fun or not it's a lot of commitment that could be going towards your own life which I think is a big part of this. (Keep in mind these nikkas also got full time jobs and shyt while watching movies to review then doing 3 hr shows:picard:)

Notice the people leaving are all around the same age(late 20s, early 30s).

A hobby is great, but when its taking more than giving from your life that hobby, enjoyable as it is, gotta go:manny:

With Coleman obv its different because DT is his living. Martin seems aware enough of all this to have always kept his involvement balanced on accordance with his life(job, raising kids) in addition to film obv being a passion

Nikkas like Goodwin, Girtz trying to find their way

Danielle don't seem like the type to sit still for too long anyway:manny:

That said Coleman better think of something because his bench looking :francis::francis::francis:

Last edited: