Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron:

but fr, is he serious when he says that tho, or is it all in jest?:patrice:

I know I shouldn't take word of mouth literally, but I heard how Austin blacks have quite some c00ns there

I'm not calling someone a c00n for that:hubie:

I don't care who the man smashes.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:lolbron:

but fr, is he serious when he says that tho, or is it all in jest?:patrice:

I know I shouldn't take word of mouth literally, but I heard how Austin blacks have quite some c00ns there
billy is known as a pawg chaser. His brother (jimmy olsen on supergirl) is also known for this. Im sure he's been with "some" black women just like korey but he prefers white bytches. Black women have been upset with him and korey over the years for this as well. They always reference the scene from blazing saddles when ol boy yells "where the white women at?" when talking about billy and korey

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Billy smashing white chicks has been a known fact since the Spill days. :mjlol:
Im no expert DT fan, im a casual listener in fact sometimes I dont listen to them all week just the "What up son" episodes
billy is known as a pawg chaser. His brother (jimmy olsen on supergirl) is also known for this. Im sure he's been with "some" black women just like korey but he prefers white bytches. Black women have been upset with him and korey over the years for this as well. They always reference the scene from blazing saddles when ol boy yells "where the white women at?" when talking about billy and korey
I see:ohhh:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell does Felix do for a living? When he's not in the audience for DT, he's traveling to WWE shows on Wrestling With Wregret's channel.

He was just in New Orleans for Wrestle Mania (but he didn't go to the show).

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
FUbSJe.png

bGxT8j.png

Struggle Deebo Thanos :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I can’t wait for the spoiler review on Tuesday. I like how everyone seems to coming around to Danielle’s side on the bet.