Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
So I Googled Maitland Ward....and nah man. Danielle ain't out there like that.

She might post "nude" pics on her Snapchat but it's always some artistic shyt with something covering parts of her body.

Maitland Ward be in broad ass day light wearing nipple clamps, a thong, high heels....and literally nothing else. :dead:

Fred.
yea, plus i was talking bout her sending them to just me not everyone :mjlol:......almost there :mjgrin:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
some dude was complaining about the adds in the fb group n shyt and sending emails to korey
korey went at him cause he dont like people telling him how to run his business

dude pussied out and deleted the thread in the group tho
Wasn't so much that, the dude was really respectful when in the email,but the thread he made he was talking a bunch of shyt. That's what Coleman was pissed about more than anything.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Wasn't so much that, the dude was really respectful when in the email,but the thread he made he was talking a bunch of shyt. That's what Coleman was pissed about more than anything.
fam deleted the thread
he was lowkey mad about both. thats why he got extra mad

then goodwin was stiring the pot lmao reading the other comments by him
dude p*ssy tho apparently he was talking shyt to people in the comments who was disagreeing with him
then after kore when nuclear on him, he deleted the comment thread
dude p*ssy for that tho. he in the fb group playing it off like he's ok

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danielle's Billy impression:russ:

That email that said it was good to see two successful black men (Korey/Duane Brown) conversing completely ignoring Billy:mjlol:

The Stardust segment for Tomb Raider:deadmanny:. Korey pausing the video immediately to say the guy looked like Morris Day:dead:

Who was that said all Goodwin listens to is trap? He knew all the MF DOOM albums. Korey finally played DOOM for Martin.

They finally talked about Atlanta. They gotta cover more TV shows. At least once the season is over.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Who was that said all Goodwin listens to is trap? He knew all the MF DOOM albums. Korey finally played DOOM for Martin..

:dwillhuh: someone said that?

He always bigged up Doom every time they talked Hip-Hop...and the few times Korey talked about some legacy acts, he knew of'em. I think he's decently versed in it..probably not as deep as the fellow :flabbynsick::old: of thecoli though :lolbron:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: someone said that?

He always bigged up Doom every time they talked Hip-Hop...and the few times Korey talked about some legacy acts, he knew of'em. I think he's decently versed in it..probably not as deep as the fellow :flabbynsick::old: of thecoli though :lolbron:

:mjpls:

oh hell naw, Goodwin listens to nothing but trash 90% of the time. All he care about is trap beats. Can't take his opinion on music seriously at all