Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CxAaBFa.jpg

These guys don't learn, first Martin called Leslie Jones a gorilla, he got some backlash for that shyt to which he even apologized, now Korey's calling Stephen Henderson an "albino" gorilla. I understand trying to be funny but they over do it sometimes.

Keep telling yall that shytting on Black people seems to be their fallback humor these days. Even when they were talking about Tyreese, Korey had to turn it into some "Black People don't know how to act/Black People can't have nothing" bit.

Even Goodwin paused for a second like "wtf are you talking about" but didn't say anything and just went along with it.

smh :francis:
how did his name come up? was he in a movie they were reviewing?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keep telling yall that shytting on Black people seems to be their fallback humor these days. Even when they were talking about Tyreese, Korey had to turn it into some "Black People don't know how to act/Black People can't have nothing" bit.

Even Goodwin paused for a second like "wtf are you talking about" but didn't say anything and just went along with it.

" Even your dark ass can be white washed " :stopitslime: that brother was like :dwillhuh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Martin was about to make a great point

I knew I was not 100% for digital content after Amazon took away my copy of Super Bowl 44 because the license ran out (they refunded us)

If I bought it on DVD, I could watch it for years

Taking away controls content in a way people won't address

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That story with Korey's brother:russ:

:wow: chicago show in may

You going?

Martin was about to make a great point

I knew I was not 100% for digital content after Amazon took away my copy of Super Bowl 44 because the license ran out (they refunded us)

If I bought it on DVD, I could watch it for years

Taking away controls content in a way people won't address

Physical media in 2017:mjlol: