Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually haven't listened to or watched a episode in a minute. Have they gotten into the Weinstein fukkery? How about Spacey....I need that Spacey episode.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is jett there?

Who?

How she look in person? :scheme:

Good:ehh: . Much prettier in person and has a nice smile. She took my hand and was very friendly:shaq:

She just had on some jeans and a sweater. A tad frumpy. She's not trying to look sexy but if she did she'd surprise you. She got a nice figure too, little waist, nice hips, and ass:obama:

Danielle built like a Maytag fridge:mjlol:. She's pretty and them titties were a foot away from my face but she's wide as fukk. She had the thots with her:whew:

Speaking of thots there were a lot scantily clad one in there.

I know the more militant brehs in here say Korey used to shyt on black women but they were at the show deep:umad:

Crowd was diverse but mostly black:MyBrotha:

Oz is mad brolic. Like "slap you in your face and you won't do shyt" brolic. He got that old school, street muscle, goon for Nino Brown look.

Korey was at the bar drinking when I walked in. I said what's up and he tried to get words out but he had just taken a big gulp of liquor:mjlol:

I'm actually on the subway now. I had to dip early. I've been sick for a while and didn't know if I'd make it but I'm glad I did. Wish I could've seen the whole show. Only caught about 10 minutes of Girts and Goodwin.

I do not get y'all obsession with Mia. She is a very basic average looking chick. She looks like a mother of 4.:francis:

Nah breh. She just don't give a fukk and isn't trying to get attention with her appearance. You can tell she can clean up and look much nicer with some effort. I don't think anyone is saying she's a dime but I'd give her a 7 on a good day after seeing her in person. She's attractive.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually haven't listened to or watched a episode in a minute. Have they gotten into the Weinstein fukkery? How about Spacey....I need that Spacey episode.

The Spacey stuff just happened while they are in NY. They'll address it once they get back.

I'm guessing they touched on HW but I can't recall when.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Who?

Good:ehh: . Much prettier in person and has a nice smile. She took my hand and was very friendly:shaq:

She just had on some jeans and a sweater. A tad frumpy. She's not trying to look sexy but if she did she'd surprise you. She got a nice figure too, little waist, nice hips, and ass:obama:

Danielle built like a Maytag fridge:mjlol:. She's pretty and them titties were a foot away from my face but she's wide as fukk. She had the thots with her:whew:

Speaking of thots there were a lot scantily clad one in there.

I know the more militant brehs in here say Korey used to shyt on black women but they were at the show deep:umad:

Crowd was diverse but mostly black:MyBrotha:

Oz is mad brolic. Like "slap you in your face and you won't do shyt" brolic. He got that old school, street muscle, goon for Nino Brown look.

Korey was at the bar drinking when I walked in. I said what's up and he tried to get words out but he had just taken a big gulp of liquor:mjlol:

I'm actually on the subway now. I had to dip early. I've been sick for a while and didn't know if I'd make it but I'm glad I did. Wish I could've seen the whole show. Only caught about 10 minutes of Girts and Goodwin.

Nah breh. She just don't give a fukk and isn't trying to get attention with her appearance. You can tell she can clean up and look much nicer with some effort. I don't think anyone is saying she's a dime but I'd give her a 7 on a good day after seeing her in person. She's attractive.
Never mind I think I mixed up Mia and Danielle :dead:

But neither is all that

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

The Spacey stuff just happened while they are in NY. They'll address it once they get back.

I'm guessing they touched on HW but I can't recall when.
They have touched on HW on several podcasts. They discussed the initial accusations of Kevin Spacey on the last "Weekly Roast and Toast". Korey even dug up an interview he did with Kevin Spacey where he was asking KS about the gay rumors that were floating around.

Spacey discussion begins at :1:25:15
Old Spacey interview being at: 1:37:33

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have touched on HW on several podcasts. They discussed the initial accusations of Kevin Spacey on the last "Weekly Roast and Toast". Korey even dug up an interview he did with Kevin Spacey where he was asking KS about the gay rumors that were floating around.

Spacey discussion begins at :1:25:15
Old Spacey interview being at: 1:37:33

I never finished that Spacey show so I missed that part. Watching it now and damn that interview was awkward. Korey was fidgeting like crazy and nervous to ask those questions.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I never finished that Spacey show so I missed that part. Watching it now and damn that interview was awkward. Korey was fidgeting like crazy and nervous to ask those questions.
Ha! For real?:mjlol: Going by just the audio version one would think he had the interview on lockdown. Wish he'd post the full 30 minute interview on YouTube.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching the Fifty Shades of Black review and Korey said he'd be sad if that was Florence Henderson's last film.

Turned out it was. She died a few months later. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching last night's show and they're talking about that bytch that was disrupting the NY show. Korey politely told her to calm down because she was ruining it for the rest of the crowd but once he was done something yelled out, "So shut the fukk up" and the crowd went crazy. She was silent after that:mjlol:

Her man is straight bytch for not checking her:pacspit: