Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
OH! thats the movie where ol girl controls the monster :ohhh:

I kept thinking, the fukk is a Colossal?

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
^every time that dude there he lets everyone know he is....nicca be stomping his feet and laughing loud af at EVERYTHING :scust: it was a battle of attention seekers with him and felix :scusthov:

Just like that South by Southwest show last year where he was drunk and kept talking loudly during the Ben Hur trailer talk among other things . He's a funny motherfukka but like he needs to pull back a bit. Korey even brought it up in a old Let's Do This podcast.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just like that South by Southwest show last year where he was drunk and kept talking loudly during the Ben Hur trailer talk among other things . He's a funny motherfukka but like he needs to pull back a bit. Korey even brought it up in a old Let's Do This podcast.
Korey and Martin bring it up damn near every show the day after he comes :mjlol:....the chat be killing him

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowkey Martin be on some super villain shyt. He comes across nice when put next to Korey, but if you pay close attention he stirs the pot a lot and says some fukked up shyt.
:russ:I'm glad somebody noticed

Martin humor is dark as FUKK sometimes

Every now and then he'll say some shyt that'll have you like :russ:.........:picard:.............:dwillhuh:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:russ:I'm glad somebody noticed

Martin humor is dark as FUKK sometimes

Every now and then he'll say some shyt that'll have you like :russ:.........:picard:.............:dwillhuh:
:russ: when I first found out they been boys for years I was wondering why Martin would stay around Korey. Both share the same humor but Martin hides behind Korey and lets him take all the shrapnel. They real Martin slips out every now and then

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
^every time that dude there he lets everyone know he is....nicca be stomping his feet and laughing loud af at EVERYTHING :scust: it was a battle of attention seekers with him and felix :scusthov:
I noticed Korey giving him and Felix the side eye during the beginning of the show cuz it sounded like they were talking throughout it in the background. shyt was annoying lol