Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What happened?

peep the audio (or if you're a sub, video) from last night's roast and toast.

basically..Korey put Danielle in charge with coordinating this weekend's LA thing, and she either was high as fukk or just dumb as fukk during the meeting when he gave directions on what to do, but she started going off on people on Facebook about accommodations for the trip, saying shyt like who invited you, what's your purpose on the trip, denying accommodations saying it was Korey who said so, questioning why they're leaving a day early and other shyt

so Korey had to talk to her and break it down telling her she's wrong

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
peep the audio (or if you're a sub, video) from last night's roast and toast.

basically..Korey put Danielle in charge with coordinating this weekend's LA thing, and she either was high as fukk or just dumb as fukk during the meeting when he gave directions on what to do, but she started going off on people on Facebook about accommodations for the trip, saying shyt like who invited you, what's your purpose on the trip, denying accommodations saying it was Korey who said so, questioning why they're leaving a day early and other shyt

so Korey had to talk to her and break it down telling her she's wrong
Man that chic is an idiot. I follow her snapchat and after you get past the looks she's not too bright. I'd get bored quick.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I completely forgot about that Man of Steel tornado scene:hhh:
I need to re listen to that episode on the Crack Podcast about Hollywood's hard on for orphaned children

Seems movie can't ever have children with two parents