Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did they go from Spicer and Hitler to a story about Korey delivering fajitas?:mjlol:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I kind of want to start with some of there earlier stuff to get a feel for them and there inside jokes with each other and stuff like that. But it's too much content to be going back too far to get caught up.
there really arent any inside jokes

just start watching the latest stuff theyve posted, youll be fine

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
Just seen their upload of the guy that got kicked off the plane. Danielle is fine and all, but jesus she ain't the sharpest tool in the drawer.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Funny how it seems like one of the female guests was going sit in on the trivia section next to Korey C but after he yelled at Felix they was like "nah we good get one of the guys :lolbron:".

That did fukk up the whole vibe in the room tho. :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I kind of want to start with some of there earlier stuff to get a feel for them and there inside jokes with each other and stuff like that. But it's too much content to be going back too far to get caught up.
Good place to start is any bad movies over the last few years. Their reviews shytting on them is hilarious.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
pac had a certain confidence about him that i dont see even remotely in this dude. yea, he really favors him but hes just there. seems like some dude they just picked off the street w/ no acting experience at all. no desire to see this based off the first trailer.