Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ima be mad if this woman is powerful enough to destroy the Mjonlour (my bad) and gets beat on some b.s.

They better chop her head off or sumthin'

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
Ima be mad if this woman is powerful enough to destroy the Mjonlour (my bad) and gets beat on some b.s.

They better chop her head off or sumthin'

Well, it is Marvel. Some time they'll do something surprising to shake up the rest of the films, sometimes they'll rely on the same story beats or have some cop-out finale. I'm hoping this one will be good, hell better than those two movies

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:lolbron:

ezgif-1-1bbf553423.gif
I've missed Danielle and her two best friends :noah:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Well, it is Marvel. Some time they'll do something surprising to shake up the rest of the films, sometimes they'll rely on the same story beats or have some cop-out finale. I'm hoping this one will be good, hell better than those two movies
This is what I hope don't happen, because, I kinda wanna see it.
im pretty damn sure she's gonna survive
That's better than beating her all easy.

I'm still :hhh: at how the Four Horsemen just quit on Apocolypse. AND THEY WERE FIGHTING TEENAGED X-MEN?!??!

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This is what I hope don't happen, because, I kinda wanna see it.

That's better than beating her all easy.

I'm still :hhh: at how the Four Horsemen just quit on Apocolypse. AND THEY WERE FIGHTING TEENAGED X-MEN?!??!
i think she's taking the role of "death" in the comics and will be thanos chick.....if u ever read an apocolypse comic u know he always loses in a super anti climactic lame way, so that wasnt too far off....that movie was butt cheeks tho

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
i think she's taking the role of "death" in the comics and will be thanos chick.....if u ever read an apocolypse comic u know he always loses in a super anti climactic lame way, so that wasnt too far off....that movie was butt cheeks tho
I thought perfect way to get Magneto to legitimately turn on Apocalypse was to tell him about his son (put Scarlet Witch in the movie) and daughter.

The Fours Horsemen just all of the sudden got into their feelings and wanted to be good guy.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but, the ending was horrible.

I'm just tired of movies building up an unstoppable villains and making beating them so simple and easy.