they just need to review wack fliks
that all folks

all this other shyt :cambyaiplease:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch both channels but the bolded is why I always watch Double Toasted videos. The only videos I really watch on Collider are Movie Talk and TV Talk (where they actually have 2 black cast members).

I might check that.

yea its the reason i watch it too and wat made it stand out for me. I feel like they did need a sports show tho but its a shame the big names dont really care for sports like that (besides goodwin) so you're stuck with ray and this cac

Oz is from nyc

A sports show in that uncensored DT style would be great but I already have ESPN or guys like Bomani to provide black voices. There was a definite void in the movie game. I wish they covered TV.

:myman:OZ from the crib. You know how him and Korey linked up?

Korey and Danielle would have taken that show viral when Mia started ignoring structured topics and started casually mentioning sex and relationships. Ray and Chase didn't know what to do with that hot take, straight fumbled it.

They missed a golden opportunity:why:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I don't care much for Rays show so it was kinda hard to stay focused even with Mia there.

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
Korey and Danielle would have taken that show viral when Mia started ignoring structured topics and started casually mentioning sex and relationships. Ray and Chase didn't know what to do with that hot take, straight fumbled it.

Ray was like "oh, hell no" on the Roast and Toast when Martin suggested getting Danielle on because he already knew how chaotic it would get.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea I'll stick to Korey, Martin, and Goodwin. I'm even liking Girtz but that show was way too vanilla for me. I need somebody talking shyt and some type of personality. Just didnt feel right seeing them in the OG crew's space floundering badly.