Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my first time listening to their sports show and maybe this wasn't the best entry. I've tried to give it a chance but I'm not feeling it. Not funny enough to be a casual discussion show and not deep enough for sports. They've spent more time talking about chicken tenders than sports.

Ray is trying but he's struggling to control the show as a host and steer it in a clear direction, and this Chase dude isn't doing it for me either.

EDIT: Well I did just :mjlol:Mia just kissed Chase on the cheek as he was talking and he basically malfunctioned for a few seconds like a robot getting errors in his coding:russ:Started blushing and totally lost his train of thought
Haven't heard the sports show but I know Ray ain't that charismatic

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Ray-Mia-carousle.jpg

this shyt is truly too white lol....the chase dude just exudes "tries too hard to be cool" to me.....it was basically two danielle's when they started talking about movies tho and they had to bring in a whole other chick just to discuss the it trailer (fukking chase douche didnt even know what it was)...wats crazy is the chick they brought on to talk about the movie was better than both mia and the other broad

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ray-Mia-carousle.jpg

this shyt is truly too white lol....the chase dude just exudes "tries too hard to be cool" to me.....it was basically two danielle's when they started talking about movies tho and they had to bring in a whole other chick just to discuss the it trailer (fukking chase douche didnt even know what it was)...wats crazy is the chick they brought on to talk about the movie was better than both mia and the other broad
:francis:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
wat i meant by that was that mia or the other chick didnt know a cot dayum thing about movies lol....they did end the show with some sex shyt tho and mia did a funny lil fake orgasm thing. It wasnt boring or anything but it was just all over the place. If korey was on this shyt it would've been insane tho i just know it

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
my first time watching ray's show. i like ray as personality. ive said before i wish he'd do more reviews. this chase dude really sucks tho, man. maybe he was just bad on this episode. korey or danielle instead wouldve made for a way more entertaining show...
mia said she was only in the biz like 3 months. how many scenes does she have?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The Oz show ain't too bad...they have moments

don't care for/never watched High Score...and yesterday was the first time peeping Ray's shyt...but probably won't really listen/watch since I'm not a sports guy....and their review of the IT trailer was meh at best. Would've loved to see the main crew's reactions instead.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ray-Mia-carousle.jpg

The reason I watch DT is because it's black. I tried watching Collider and I just don't feel engaged. Korey, Martin, and Goodwin make me feel like I'm there with my boys talking shyt.

Gertz the homie though.

Where does Oz live?

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
The reason I watch DT is because it's black. I tried watching Collider and I just don't feel engaged. Korey, Martin, and Goodwin make me feel like I'm there with my boys talking shyt.

Gertz the homie though.

Where does Oz live?

I watch both channels but the bolded is why I always watch Double Toasted videos. The only videos I really watch on Collider are Movie Talk and TV Talk (where they actually have 2 black cast members).

Last edited:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin

Gertz the homie though.

Where does Oz live?
yea its the reason i watch it too and wat made it stand out for me. I feel like they did need a sports show tho but its a shame the big names dont really care for sports like that (besides goodwin) so you're stuck with ray and this cac

Oz is from nyc