Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Yeah, when it initially happened, thought it might just be some petty shyt, especially when he returned and played it off.

but holy shyt :merchant:...he's either so fukking high he's carefree or on something else cause he acted like nothing happened/was wrong

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
So on today's new ep, Korey says Tommy called him and said the stuff posted about what happened in the articles is wrong/half truths, and that he has a good lawyer and that he's not too worried and that he'll be okay

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i just subscribed to this shyt and danielle aint nooooo joke brehs.....this broad wanted to bet that korey goodwin cat in a game of mario kart and the loser gotta give the other one head :merchant:

this nicca korey talkin bout he got a no sex with co workers rule tho :rudy:

sheeeeeiiiit i woulda beat that ass and put my dikk in her mouth before the winners screen :banderas:

Last edited:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
i just subscribed to this shyt and danielle aint nooooo joke brehs.....this broad wanted to bet the korey goodwin cat in a game of mario kart and the loser gotta give the other one head :merchant:

this nicca korey talkin bout he got a no sex with co workers rule tho :rudy:

sheeeeeiiiit i woulda beat that ass and put my dikk in her mouth before the winners screen :banderas:
Breh if nobody on that staff is fukking Danielle, ALL those dudes are gay

I dont give a fukk whos married