Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Korey needs to bring Co-Host back, he kept him grounded. Would be good for Leon also, he's way too cautious on this show compared to Spill :snoop:

Guess we stuck with that light skinned cornball nikka that sits beside Korey:snoop:

:dead::dead::dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
WOW Tommy's happy go lucky ass is done :dead:

I dont mind Korey Goodwin...i like having a 3rd person who actually watches the movies to be in the middle of Korey and Martin...but i cant say that i agree with his opinions necessarily.
Tommy was too much of a yes man with no original thought.

Mr. me to ass nikka.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
the woman died so he def ruined a few lives in the very least. sad shyt. i just hope it was an accident and not some high shyt.
Unless you hydroplaning in the rain or bust a tire going 80 how the hell do you accidentally kill someone with your car.

nikka lookin down tryin to get that roach lit right looked up and

142091016-woman-frozen-in-the-headlights-gettyimages.jpg

Bam

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Unless you hydroplaning in the rain or bust a tire going 80 how the hell do you accidentally kill someone with your car.

nikka lookin down tryin to get that roach lit right looked up and

142091016-woman-frozen-in-the-headlights-gettyimages.jpg

Bam
its possible. someone could hop out in front of you...dude coulda been texting or updating a social media page...people accidentally get hit by cars all the time

i got hit by a card 2 months ago...in the cross walk at a red light...dude saw me crossing and all of a sudden hits the gas and bucked me back a little...it luckily didnt fukk me up though..i got in dudes face but then realized when the cops come they are gonna just see a dead white guy and me standing over him so i just walked away.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
its possible. someone could hop out in front of you...dude coulda been texting or updating a social media page...people accidentally get hit by cars all the time

i got hit by a card 2 months ago...in the cross walk at a red light...dude saw me crossing and all of a sudden hits the gas and bucked me back a little...it luckily didnt fukk me up though..i got in dudes face but then realized when the cops come they are gonna just see a dead white guy and me standing over him so i just walked away.
Would have got license plate, would have called 911. would have gone to hospital. would have got paid.

:blessed:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
this is wild, ive read the news article a few times
lawyer said not to contact police
wonder if he meant talk to them with out lawyer

side note, never talk to the police with out a lawyer present

so they were at the sence originally but denied they saw what happened then 4 hrs later they called 911 and confessed to being there? thats what i gathered from it. also it sounded like he sobered up hence the 4 hr time diffence

either hes getting something for leaving the scene or might get off cause she disrupted the flow of traffic.
either way this sucks cause someones life got taken away

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Damn, didn't know Tommy was in a that serious situation.