Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

This was a great/hilarious review:russ:

I was listening at the grocery store an hour ago and was trying not to laugh for half of it. When they got to the part of the review where Korey critiqued the depiction of Istanbul compared to how it is when he visits I lost it:mjlol:

Had them people looking at me like:skip:cuz I was trying not to laugh, but snorting and shyt as he talked about buying shoes from Footlocker in Turkey and how they have the city looking like Tatooine or Aladin in the movies:mjlol:

His Turkish Hipster ass:lolbron:

The past few movie review shows have been really good, even though the movies they had to review have been kind of shytty. Props to the crew.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
This was a great/hilarious review:russ:

I was listening at the grocery store an hour ago and was trying not to laugh for half of it. When they got to the part of the review where Korey critiqued the depiction of Istanbul compared to how it is when he visits I lost it:mjlol:

Had them people looking at me like:skip:cuz I was trying not to laugh, but snorting and shyt as he talked about buying shoes from Footlocker in Turkey and how they have the city looking like Tatooine or Aladin in the movies:mjlol:

His Turkish Hipster ass:lolbron:

The past few movie review shows have been really good, even though the movies they had to review have been kind of shytty. Props to the crew.
when Korey did the Catina Band :mjlol:

I like the shytty movie reviews more than the good movie reviews.