Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:@ the last 30 minutes or so of the 10-19 movie review show.

The Stalker shyt, Al Frank, the dawn of the dead dvd loop, the threesome with fat bytches, him lying about having drunk limp dikk, it all had me:laff:

Whew, been awhile since the show has given me belly laughs.

Last edited:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:@ the last 30 minutes or so of the 10-19 movie review show.

The Stalker shyt, Al Frank, the threesome with fat bytches, him lying about having drunk limp dikk, it all had me:laff:

Whew, been awhile since the show has given me belly laughs.

Yeah, that was a wild ending.

Listened to the 10-17 casual call in show, midway they bring on one of the guests that was visiting to offer an opinion on one of the questions - this chick was smart, funny, and for a random drop in had great chemistry with the crew. Turned out she was a dyke, and this no chill having motherfukker Korey wasted no time calling up one of their regular fans, some straight broad in Wisconsin who was a virgin, and tried to set them up. shyt had me :mindblown::krs: - but this new chick took it in stride - smooth talking, cracking jokes, etc.. she'd have that poor Wisconsin girl turnt out if she ever got her hands on her. The fukkery on that one was ridiculous.

Korey was really feeling that chick too. Hope he can pull a boss move and give danielle the :camby:and bring this broad on as a regular instead.

For those that curious, start at around the 1:14:00 mark

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
^no....he already took danielle off the roast & toast he cant take danielle off the casual call in show...plus that dyke broad wasnt cute and this show needs a baddie on it

Why'd he take her off the Roast & Toast?

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Why'd he take her off the Roast & Toast?

Fred.
cuz of the youtube comments saying she was useless during the trailer reactions and stuff like that....i mean she kinda was but she such a baddie :noah:....now girts on there :skip: he brings more to the discussion of course but....danielle a baddie :noah:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Eh, I guess it kinda don't matter if they cut her time back, she ain't getting paid for it anyway.

Fred.