Double talk - "Kenny Omega > AJ styles" ; "a million times better than Roman reigns in every way"

Simple: as we start 2017 IS KENNY OMEGA the best wrestler in the world

• THE CLEANER

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • The Phenomenal One

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • Anyone else

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Kenny's only 6 foot and you know they want them to be a couple of inches more. He'd be in Rollins creative purgatory unless he has a dgaf Punk/Bryan moment and even then this company is so brand conscious they would never let anyone get organically over and if they like em it would be push them their way not his way.
Plus his semi-goofy promostyle would make him a comedy guy unless he consciously dropped it

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
AJ is the best because he puts on good matches with anyone

Kenny has by FAR had better peaks though ever since AJ went to WWE.....by far. AJ is limited by weak competition and shytty WWE soft style

That being said....Okada has been the best wrestler in the world for a while now if we are using "best matches" as a criteria.
His recent bout against Marafuji and Omega were two of the best examples of putting over your opponent that i could ever think of

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
The thing with omega, is that he is drawing American eyes to njpw WHO NEVER watched the product before. Him as champ, an American with growing fluency in Japanese could be a huge thing for them if Gedo had that goal. He could be a world star if they continued to support him.

He's a Canadian weeaboo breh

He's good but he has manga convention appeal, not mainstream appeal

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Never seen a one on one Omega match, but he looks sort of goofy so I have my doubts.

Saw a multi man thingy in ROH in the past year, and nothing in match was special. It was a crowd pleasing spotfest, with no big spots, so as a non-roh fan, it was forgettable.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Right now you gotta give it to AJ he's putting on good matches with anyone and everyone he steps in the ring with. Kenny is doing good as well and one day when AJ is finished in the squared circle everyone who knew AJ Styles will basically see Kenny as the new AJ Styles.

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
I don't know what the NJ schedule is like but AJ would be wrestling almost 200 matches a year for the E.

He also has very few people anywhere near his level, I mean Amtrash is the top full time face on Smackdown. :scust:

Despite this he's killing it. He is so good that within a year he got the strap despite being an 'indie midget'. Not even Vince could deny him.