Double talk - "Kenny Omega > AJ styles" ; "a million times better than Roman reigns in every way"

Simple: as we start 2017 IS KENNY OMEGA the best wrestler in the world

• THE CLEANER

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • The Phenomenal One

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • Anyone else

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

0fWX9t.gif

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I don't watch enough jap shyt to really have an opinion but one of my New Years resolutions is to watch some more Kenny Omega matches

Hard to imagine anyone being better than AJ at this point though

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
His work rate is NOT significantly lower in main events but styles is doing matches like omegas current GOAT streak (NAITO / GOTO / OKADA) with everyone....Plus, those 3 are also phenomenal...It makes a difference
I havent gotten to the Okada/Omega match yet but as I remember AJ's catalog from this year from Roman Reigns through James Ellsworth he has kept me entertained all year long. I love Kenny but AJ showed why he has been the best for years this year. Even Vince who hates TNA guys had to respect it

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I dig Kenny but over AJ :usure:
Dave likes AJ but has never been his BIGGEST fan. Case in point, the 2014 AJ/MiSu match that essentially everyone but Dave thought was the best match of that year. Also, only one AJ match ever getting 5 from him, the Unbreakable threeway. While stuff like AJ/Joe at Turning Point, AJ/Okada at Dominion, or AJ/Tana in the G1 last year falling short. He likes and respects his work, but he definitely doesn’t stan him on the level he does louder characters like Tana, Okada, and now Kenny.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Dave likes AJ but has never been his BIGGEST fan. Case in point, the 2014 AJ/MiSu match that essentially everyone but Dave thought was the best match of that year. Also, only one AJ match ever getting 5 from him, the Unbreakable threeway. While stuff like AJ/Joe at Turning Point, AJ/Okada at Dominion, or AJ/Tana in the G1 last year falling short. He likes and respects his work, but he definitely doesn’t stan him on the level he does louder characters like Tana, Okada, and now Kenny.
Yeah. And it kinda irks me that he gave that 6 man in PWG 5 stars but snubbed AJ so much in Japan but i also dont put much stock in his ratings

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
Both are absolutely at the top of their game, but AJ is having dope matches with anyone. Omega gets the opportunity to work with guys like Okada, Naito, etc.

Two of my current favorites but if you go back a few years AJ has been having classics since he started in NJPW. If AJ is an A+, Kenny is an A.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Kenny's only 6 foot and you know they want them to be a couple of inches more. He'd be in Rollins creative purgatory unless he has a dgaf Punk/Bryan moment and even then this company is so brand conscious they would never let anyone get organically over and if they like em it would be push them their way not his way.