Dope Games with shytty/Boring Stories

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The entire Metal Gear series in general has great gameplay with a poorly written storyline (and in MGSV’s case, next to no story at all.)

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dragon’s Dogma

The story isn’t trash, but the presentation is very much lacking and the pacing (especially in the beginning) and details of the lore aren’t told well. It’s got some big twists, but if you weren’t really piecing the story together prior the reveals felt meh or confusing.

Dragons Dogma was one of the few games I can think off where you can pinpoint the exact moment when Capcom executives told the developers to “Hurry the fukk up and finish the game.” It was when you had to take a 30 minute walk to a new region then all of a sudden the next mission is to kill the dragon.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Dragons Dogma was one of the few games I can think off where you can pinpoint the exact moment when Capcom executives told the developers to “Hurry the fukk up and finish the game.” It was when you had to take a 30 minute walk to a new region then all of a sudden the next mission is to kill the dragon.

And the whole cult that seemed like the main antagonist in the beginning were…pointless lol.

Cult leader acting like they had ties to the dragon “he will bring us salvation”

Gergori was like

KYlKXBm.gif

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Kingdom Hearts might be the WOAT

Most disjointed bullshyt ever, it's like the writers were fighting for what the story is actually about
bruh ive watched every explanation video, watched all the game movies on youtube and played all the games. I still have no idea whats going on