Dope Games with shytty/Boring Stories

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Have yall ever played a game where you are having a ball. I'm talking eyes glued to the screen and focus type of shyt. Only to be bored to tears and nope'ing the hell out of cutscenes, dialog and so forth?

For instance,

Currently, I'm going through Yakuza: Like a Dragon. I love the series for what it is (fukkery on acid). Yet, LAD just feels so fukking boring :why:, despite how fun the gameplay is.

• The story makes no damn sense compared to the previous entries
  • The cutscenes are demonically long and tedious (it makes Kojima's cutscenes seem like a quick SNES pixel art)
  • The pacing is atrocious (Chapter 1 and 3 *chefs kiss* 4 to 8 :damn:GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!)
  • Everything feels like a slog despite the fun mini games, RPG combat, and side missions

All around fun experience that's dragged down to a bland story with so many plot holes, I have seen what's inside my Steam Deck.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Crazy, cause i feel like the gameplay and the story are type boring for LAD, the turn based. Combat isn’t fun enough to run into goons every 5 seconds. shyt is worse than an old school final fantasy

lNUh0uV.gif

Breh, I am really trying hard to finish this game and move on with my life. I hate this feeling because I love the Yakuza series. I ran through the main games and even tolerated Yakuza 5 which was a slog and a half to get through, but nothing compares to how fukking bored I am with this game. Its not a bad game by any means, but I thought it was going somewhere in the beginning.

Ole boy was the shyt and dumpling in a late 90s Japan as a Yakuza. Ends up being a crash dummy for his boss, did his bid, came back to a whole different world. Endured being a bum and etc.

I was like :leon:OK we may have a bang...*chapter 4*

:unimpressed:

At least nobody did not get "shot" by rubber bullets.