Dont nobody wanna hire a real college n1gga

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Sorry nikka..they dont teach shyt about shyt..except shyt

Breh, are you even familiar with networking? Have you ever gone to your Career Services office to get help with formatting your resume? There is no reason why an accounting major should have to cut grass during the summer. You might get a little spending cash, but it won't help you at all with your career.

You need to try harder.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Shoot I just got a call from 6 flags today doing security part time.

Go to class early in the morning then work all after and evening at 6 flags

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
tell me about it. i got the absolute worse time in American History to become of age.

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Breh, are you even familiar with networking? Have you ever gone to your Career Services office to get help with formatting your resume? There is no reason why an accounting major should have to cut grass during the summer. You might get a little spending cash, but it won't help you at all with your career.

You need to try harder.

I mean..just finished 2nd year..could get an internship as a junior or senior..it aint like im a valedictorian candidate, but i aint a fukkup.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

I mean..just finished 2nd year..could get an internship as a junior or senior..it aint like im a valedictorian candidate, but i aint a fukkup.

In this economy, you need at least two strong internships by the time you're a senior to graduate with a job in hand.

I went to an Ivy League university, had three internships, and I still had trouble landing a full time gig.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Goddamn!! What was your major?

Labor economics.

Granted, now I'm in a very lucrative position, but it took me 8 months of solid interviewing and networking, almost nonstop. 60 interviews and only 3 offers, but I should add as a qualifier that given my background, I was very selective and interviewed for extremely competitive positions.

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
I dont even want to be an accountant though..I want to take over my grandpaws house rental business.. I dunno man I wasnt raised to be like these other college cats, all up in other nikkas faces tryin to learn names..sorry thats just who I am..I almost didnt even apply for LSU. Im just a regular ole dude that feels forced in this college life :yeshrug:

In all honesty, I feel like I could run his business with what I know now and with the vision I have. College doesnt really teach me much. Pawpaw keeps tellin me to get a degree though so thats what Imma do.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I dont even want to be an accountant though..I want to take over my grandpaws house rental business.. I dunno man I wasnt raised to be like these other college cats, all up in other nikkas faces tryin to learn names..sorry thats just who I am..I almost didnt even apply for LSU. Im just a regular ole dude that feels forced in this college life :yeshrug:

In all honesty, I feel like I could run his business with what I know now and with the vision I have. College doesnt really teach me much. Pawpaw keeps tellin me to get a degree though so thats what Imma do.

I can't knock you if you feel as if your grandpa's business will set you up well in life. But while you're in college, you might as well take advantage of all that is available to you. It'd be an egregious waste of time and money not to.