Dont nobody wanna hire a real college n1gga

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Its funny at this point in my life I rather intern for a company rather than work for em.

I aint trying to be taking orders from some CAC named Steve for the next 10 years of my life. fukk I look like.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I hate hearing people bytch about their jobs.

bytching about petty shyt at that.

I'm thinking " Do you know how many people that are a lot more qualified then your ungrateful ass will beg for your job and cherish it?"

I'm thinking about hiring a professional to redo my entire resume though.

I know a few people that have got called on interviews and gotten jobs after paying a professional to redo their resumes.

Mine look ok but not top notch.

I've been volunteering twice a week for the past 3 months.

Its ok....could be better.

But it is most def a start.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
T/S...summer coming up. Apply for any internship even if it's free.

-Check out inroads.org. One of my classmates looks like dirty mexican greaser and he got hired by KPMG. He has training in Jersey all compensated with a stipend. He's going to get paid 16 hr. If your in acct, you should be eating good unless your grades are ass and you have visible tats and cornrows:beli:

-Check out your acct society group/club on campus. There might be some bs fee of $50, but the job opportunities and internships you get will be worth it.

That seems very low for KPMG internships. Is he an underclassman?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Im a LSU nikka and all but I dont know nothin about no resumes ..I got a big dikk..thats all I know real shyt.

How many applications did you send in? For my first professional internship, I had to send in over 150 apps, and that only yielded me about 10 interviews and 2 offers. One of my offers was very good though. Got paid $17 bucks an hour plus an $800/month housing stipend doing asset management on the West Coast.

If you network enough and machine-gun your resume to whatever is relevant to your career interests/goals, you will land something good.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I've applied to every goddamned retail store and restaurant in Raleigh and can't get a fukking job?

What has the world come to when a brother can't even work for MINIMUM wage?

SMH, all I need is something to kill time and to build up a little cash so I can go back into business for myself, since my credit is :deadrose:

The only interview I've had in the calendar year was Sunday morning........... and I was so hungover I didn't even bother to go. :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
The only interview I've had in the calendar year was Sunday morning........... and I was so hungover I didn't even bother to go. :sadbron:

I remember going on this interview back in the day sunday morning and i was so hungover i was holding frozen water to my head the whole train ride there. I get there and midway through I'm like "excuse me for second" I run outside and puked in the trash on the street. I didn't go back in lol

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I feel you bra...im creatin my own job and Im gonna go cut grass in the hood..20 bucks a yard, 1 hour to do each yard..at least 8 yards on 1 street..you do the math

shyt that's a good deal though..I already pay the mexicans to cut my shiit every 2 weeks..you got a better deal though