DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I used to give the Gm shyt for those 1st round misses but if you look across the league, the percentage is about the same for everyone. It doesn't help that most of his picks have been late 1sts. He's also had some really good 1st round picks with Bosa and Aiyuk. MCGlinchey was not worth a number 9 pick but he's a solid player. We probably wouldn't have struggled so much on the right side if he resigned.

calh45

Cal
Daps
for the first time in my years on earth nikkas finally broke into my car , and these nikkas didnt even go through my side window these nikkas went through my fukkin sunroof. fukkin cant stand goin anywhere past the mission now
Farolito is the only reason I go into the city anymore when I'm back in the bay.......and the Embarcadero building on sunny weekends.

This is a Modelo fueled take, but I'm a little hot they ain't told him to avoid downtown SF. Go to Golden Gate Park. Catch a ferry to Sausalito and back. Marina or Richmond or Outer Sunset only if you want to be in a "neighborhood". Don't go nowhere near downtown after sunset and if you do have a driver pick you up at the door. We can say bad shyt happens sometimes, but people know where not to move in the city. They should have told him where not to be.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Shooter is 17 and from tracy, isnt that near sac?

Nah

It’s more East.

I got peoples in Tracy, ain’t much going on there.

Unfortunately a lot of the crimes being committed in the Bay are by people coming into the cities from areas like Tracy. Opportunist.

Last edited:
Daps
Not really it's to the east. But worst part is he's a juvenile. He ain't gonna get shyt for charges

Ricky did all this for nothing. That rolex wasn't worth it.
:comeon:

We don’t even know exactly what happened yet. If there was an altercation prior to the gun coming out and he’s defending himself from an assault that changes the context. It’s easy to say give up the jewels but natural instincts can take over sometimes when you have a gun in your face breh