DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So…shout out to Kittle. That one TD was a great catch by him and he’s irreplaceable as a blocking TE so I’ll forgive that double TE motion penalty smh.

Someone in here said Purdy is creating pressures by leaving good pockets but I don’t really see that? Are y’all seeing that? Making me question the validity of some of these advanced stats? To me it looks like our pass protection is bad yet again and he’s constantly forced to improvise. Dude isn’t sitting there in a 2023Jalen Hurts type pocket and just choosing to roll out.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

So…shout out to Kittle. That one TD was a great catch by him and he’s irreplaceable as a blocking TE so I’ll forgive that double TE motion penalty smh.

Someone in here said Purdy is creating pressures by leaving good pockets but I don’t really see that? Are y’all seeing that? Making me question the validity of some of these advanced stats? To me it looks like our pass protection is bad yet again and he’s constantly forced to improvise. Dude isn’t sitting there in a 2023Jalen Hurts type pocket and just choosing to roll out.

I thought that double motion penalty was the fault of the other TE though?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s not ignorant, they have to hit on all their picks like the chiefs have. The days of Shanahan wasting third round picks on rbs are over, they also have to hit on their first round picks which has been their worst round.

I don’t know Hollywood

RB? The way Kyle goes through 8 RBs a year…. He may need to keep at it…. But the DEs he can chill a little, especially when we signing guys

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If you remember, we were calling for him to get fired at one point, they really didn't put it together until the playoffs came around. They were ranked higher but it was a bend but don't break defense.
Oh I remember, I was one of the main people being :patrice: about DeMeco but I also vividly remember him proving me wrong as the season went along, specially the 2nd half of it, before the playoffs started. And I remember because by the time the 2021 playoffs started I was already bought in on him as our DC and didn't want him to get signed somewhere else.

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Oh I remember, I was one of the main people being :patrice: about DeMeco but I also vividly remember him proving me wrong as the season went along, specially the 2nd half of it, before the playoffs started. And I remember because by the time the 2021 playoffs started I was already bought in on him as our DC and didn't want him to get signed somewhere else.

He definitely improved, I'm willing to see if we have similar improvements during the season. Ward was out and Yiadom is a complete liability out there last night. I see some good in our safeties but they are too aggressive which is why they are out of position on deep plays and our 3rd down offense HAS to be the worst in the league. I think those things can be fixed with some minor tweaks. Let Green take his lumps, let Ward follow the number 1 receiver and hopefully once Huf is back that will help the safeties but for now Sorenson gotta make them play inside out. Right now we're leaving the zone open between the hashes and teams literally just throw it deep because we act like we're surprised every time. We don't bracket we'll and that's mainly due to the youth at safety. They bite on underneath routes and the bring the safety with them which usually leaves a slot guy wide open to find a hole in the zone or just fly.