DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Something ain't adding up because Purdy is not going rogue out there. He's scrambling often because of the pocket breakdown
since you like advanced stats, I heard Purdy is first in pressures created by him. ie, bailing from good pockets

they arent good but they are holding up more than people make it out to be, at least this year

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
At least DeMeco's defense got increasingly better by Week 10 or so of his first season. I don't see it with it Sorensen.

If you remember, we were calling for him to get fired at one point, they really didn't put it together until the playoffs came around. They were ranked higher but it was a bend but don't break defense.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
since you like advanced stats, I heard Purdy is first in pressures created by him. ie, bailing from good pockets

they arent good but they are holding up more than people make it out to be, at least this year

I do like advanced stats... We can talk about advanced passing stats from the past 3 years all night if you'd like :pachaha: but I'm just going to enjoy this win :noah:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I do like advanced stats... We can talk about advanced passing stats from the past 3 years all night if you'd like :pachaha: but I'm just going to enjoy this win :noah:
lol yeah this game was too skresful :pachaha:

good dub and hope it carries over to the Chiefs game. Kyle needs to coach his ass off to win that game.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I think Guerrendo was running out of gas and rather than get pushed out of bounds he slid because he was getting hawked.