DONT BE FOOLED! The only reason White people are acting like they care abt Trayvon...

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
The only reason why white people are acting like they care about Trayvon is because they think that after this blatant show of systematic racism that black people will get pissed off at all white people and decide to redirct their anger on white people.

Especially if black people remember and relive all the racism that they experienced in the past and all the racism that black people experienced in history.

This fake support is all for show, so that if nikkas did decide to ride they will give those "supportive" white people a pass.

:skip:

For the sake of argument...
Just as we have self hating c00ns whoo defended zimmerman, dont you think the pendulum swings the other way also and there are self hating whites (and not only self haters, but some are more sympathetic than members of our own race!) Who side with trayvon? Long story short, you cant say how other ppl feel. It is a dumb judgement

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For the sake of argument...
Just as we have self hating c00ns whoo defended zimmerman, dont you think the pendulum swings the other way also and there are self hating whites (and not only self haters, but some are more sympathetic than members of our own race!) Who side with trayvon? Long story short, you cant say how other ppl feel. It is a dumb judgement

If the white people out there look like Riff Raff or vintage Eminem then maybe they are self hating white people. But if the white people out there look like they shop at Whole Foods then...nah they probably don't really give a fukk.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
If the white people out there look like Riff Raff or vintage Eminem then maybe they are self hating white people. But if the white people out there look like they shop at Whole Foods then...nah they probably don't really give a fukk.

If u dont wanna be judged by your skin, dont judge them by theirs. u take white boys who dress the part seriously, but seriously, its thpse that have the least respect for our culture. Bill clinton did some whiteface c00ning ted danson style

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If u dont wanna be judged by your skin, dont judge them by theirs. u take white boys who dress the part seriously, but seriously, its thpse that have the least respect for our culture. Bill clinton did some whiteface c00ning ted danson style

I've been judged by my skin waaaaaaaaay too many times already. I don't care anymore if they judge me by my skin. I just care when they hem me up with the police or if they antagonize me.

I don't hem none of them up and I don't antagonize any of them so, so far, they are more in the wrong than me.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason why white people are acting like they care about Trayvon is because they think that after this blatant show of systematic racism that black people will get pissed off at all white people and decide to redirct their anger on white people.

Especially if black people remember and relive all the racism that they experienced in the past and all the racism that black people experienced in history.

This fake support is all for show, so that if nikkas did decide to ride they will give those "supportive" white people a pass.

:skip:

Do you feel the same way about people that marched with King, abolitionists, etc.?

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you feel the same way about people that marched with King, abolitionists, etc.?

dont be fooled by this statement y'all

like I said before, there's no white person in American that would give up their white privilege to be equal to us

White people that marched with King, abolitionists etc where white people that weren't fighting for equality

they were fighting just to make you suffer a little less...

speaking of Abolitionists, a great example would be a man by the name of Wiliam Garrison who started the American Anti-Slavery movement

Everybody thought he was the greatest white man living...he was fighting for a end of slavery...

but when the civil war ended, he ended the American Anti Slavery Movement

Fredrick Douglass asked him why he was ending it...

He said it was because slavery is over

Fredrick Douglass told him that slavery is not over until the African has the right to vote, to get an education, and to be employed

William Garrison replied by saying that he wasn't fighting for equality, he simply just wanted to end slavery...

the abolitionists just wanted to end slavery so you can get the hell up out of america lol

equality is the name of the game y'all...you get equality by wealth and political power

we own only 1/2 of 1% of all the wealth in this country...

white people own the rest and they have no intention of giving some of that wealth up even though we build this country and didn't get anything for it....

they dont want us to be part and parcel of this country...not even the most "liberal" of them....

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I can just spot the swamp dwellers in here, the folks that aint never left the country side or been in a metropolitan. this shyt is funny. :pachaha: nikkas in the rural areas be the loudest but most quiet ones. :pachaha:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Completely different case. George Zimmerman was caught at the scene of the murder, hot gun in hand and went 44 days without being arrested. He finally goes to court and is acquitted of all charges.

How many black men catch a body, police let them go for 44 days and then come and beat the case? :stopitslime:

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Completely different case. George Zimmerman was caught at the scene of the murder, hot gun in hand and went 44 days without being arrested. He finally goes to court and is acquitted of all charges.

How many black men catch a body, police let them go for 44 days and then come and beat the case? :stopitslime:

there was black man just last year who killed a handicapped white man claiming self defense and stand your ground. cops did not arrest him

Daniel Adkins' killer claims self-defense: Unarmed man shot, killed outside Arizona Taco Bell - Chicago News Report | Chicago News Blogs | Chicago Crime | News Blotter

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
that's ur right.

But if you are waking down the street and another black male shoots you b/c he wants your shoes.....not that he needs them to survive, but he just wants them......or a black male robs you b/c ur car has nice rims.

Who's ur real enemy?

You can't blame that on white people, and chances are as a young black male you're more likely to shot by another black male than randomly by a white person.

:dahell: kill your self fakkit