DONT BE FOOLED! The only reason White people are acting like they care abt Trayvon...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after this blatant show of systematic racism black people will get pissed off at all white people and decide to redirct their anger on white people.

mj-laughing.gif

believe it when i see it, breh :heh:

i think zimmerman is a huge fakkit for tryna play cop and pullin out the gun after he got his ass kicked. and no, he prolly never had a chance of getting convicted, which is disgusting

miss me w that other shyt tho

11h485c.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It was a waste of time for them to do that. That's what I think about it. For them it was a self inflicted wound not a daily reality. It was an adventure camp for them before they returned back to their all white neighborhoods. Don't care.:jawalrus:

that's ur right.

But if you are waking down the street and another black male shoots you b/c he wants your shoes.....not that he needs them to survive, but he just wants them......or a black male robs you b/c ur car has nice rims.

Who's ur real enemy?

You can't blame that on white people, and chances are as a young black male you're more likely to shot by another black male than randomly by a white person.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Inappropriate Behavior
Nah thats a fukking stupid theory to be honest.

Believe me, we arent worried about black people "rising up" :skip:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Just speak to your family and friends on this and tell them the same.

We need to get off CNN, Fox, and MSNBC with all these panels. They are only trying to see where our heads at because we didn't loot like crazy as they predicted.

we need to learn how to move in silence again.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
that's ur right.

But if you are waking down the street and another black male shoots you b/c he wants your shoes.....not that he needs them to survive, but he just wants them......or a black male robs you b/c ur car has nice rims.

Who's ur real enemy?

You can't blame that on white people, and chances are as a young black male you're more likely to shot by another black male than randomly by a white person.

The problem with your logic is it doesn't whole great merit worldly. It only holds merit in the US because of the barrier and systematic issues that take place in those communities where those kids reside. To say you are more likely to be killed by an another black only whole true if you are place in a place disproportionally disenfranchise with no jobs, no educational system, and no role models in place to see positive examples of success. Add to that a broken home and it's all down hill. So while your point only hold merit to a small degree, it has little to do with the topic of GZ and the late TM.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Let's say you were the rockstar at your firm. The higher ups loved you. You can do no wrong. Your get assigned relatively exciting tasks, your bosses trust you and give you more responsibility, you keep advancing through the ranks. An fellow associate of yours wasn't as lucky. He always got stuck with the grueling tasks, his work was never appreciated, he was always passed over for promotions, etc. And to be honest, he's just as productive as you are, sometimes better :pachaha: Yea, I might tell him that it isn't fair how he's being treated and that one day he'll get the respect he deserves :youngsabo:

I'm not trading places with him though :jawalrus:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
believe it or not whites struggle too. they just manage money better. cacs got no shame in going into target or walmart swag out in some sandals and target shorts like its the thing to do. drive a Focus no rims, no sound, no tint, straight up stock. no fitted, just sporting a garden straw hat, no bracelet just a rubberband. like they improvise quite nicely, and they wont even get clowned for it by other cacs either. lol.

this threads belief is a little too extreme for me. if you think 30 million can take on 280 million, without any help, you're living in a dream world. :heh: better move back to africa lil nikka.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Just speak to your family and friends on this and tell them the same.

We need to get off CNN, Fox, and MSNBC with all these panels. They are only trying to see where our heads at because we didn't loot like crazy as they predicted.

we need to learn how to move in silence again.

Listen to this man :lawd:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

Yeah, how about the white people who marched with Dr King? How bout the white people who were beaten, degraded or hosed b/c they stuck up for black ppl? Was that al for "show" as well?

And what exactly have YOU done to help the cause? Have YOU done more than that?

You guys try too hard

Same thing. I don't remember seeing any pics or videos of white people attached by dogs or hoses. To my knowledge those things occurred in the community. If I am wrong, please provide me with a link and I will humbly admit that I was slightly wrong.

Never the less, those white people that marched will never experience what their black counterparts experienced. After the march they were free to walk into the "Whites Only" restaurants, Use "Whites Only" bathrooms, go to the "Whites Only" neighborhoods. Get treatment at the hospital without fear of not making it out alive. They weren't instantly recognizable either, so if shyt got thick they can bow out and fit right back into society.

These white people "marching" for Trayvon will NEVER experience what Trayvon's mother and father experienced. They know that, I think it is patronizing when they wear hoodies talking about "Do I look suspicious too". :rudy: It was never about a hoody. It was about race.

Matter of fact, lets see how "Down for the cause" they are...I promise once it gets to the point where their lives, or livelihoods are threatened they'll be like :usure: "Im there with you in spirit" and they'll sit they asses at home.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with your logic is it doesn't whole great merit worldly. It only holds merit in the US because of the barrier and systematic issues that take place in those communities where those kids reside. To say you are more likely to be killed by an another black only whole true if you are place in a place disproportionally disenfranchise with no jobs, no educational system, and no role models in place to see positive examples of success. Add to that a broken home and it's all down hill. So while your point only hold merit to a small degree, it has little to do with the topic of GZ and the late TM.

Don't argue with the c00ns, cacs, or trolls. Because the truth is the black on black crime rate is comparable to the white on white crime rate. Its just common sense that crime will exist within a group of people. So Asians will commit crimes against other Asians. Hispanics will commit crimes against other Hispanics.

From 1980-2008 the black on black crime was at 93% while the white on white crime was at 84%.

Department Of Justice: Pg 13 - http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
img.php

This is the only Malcom I recognize. The angry Malcom. Not the one after the pilgrimage to Mecca. Not the one who got comfortable with death. Not the calm cool collected at peace with frustration Malcom. Not the one whose religion led him down the docile liberal pipe dream of anti-black multiculturalism but the angry Malcom. The one who displayed a full range of human emotion.

I do not care for their solidarity. I do not care for hispanic solidarity or Asian solidarity. Their problems, opinions and concerns are irrelevant to me. I don't care how they struggle or how they perceive themselves to be one of us or friends of us. I do not care.

I don't care what Bill Maher has to say or Louis CK or Bill O'Reilly or Tim Wise or the Young Turks. They could say the sky was blue and I'd digest it skeptically because a fox always has an angle.

Navel-gazing is always a winner. Always.

:russ:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's tricky, because while I feel like fukk every cac in the world, back when Martin was marching there were many whites down for the civil right movement:obama: But, whenever shyt like this goes down, it makes me look at them, and wonder how can you really feel our plight:rudy: When you never have to go through the prejudice we go through just off the pretence of our black skin :pacspit:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's tricky, because while I feel like fukk every cac in the world, back when Martin was marching there were many whites down for the civil right movement:obama: But, whenever shyt like this goes down, it makes me look at them, and wonder how can you really feel our plight:rudy: When you never have to go through the prejudice we go through just off the pretence of our black skin :pacspit:

Them white nikkas was marchin with Martin wasn't at risk. When Malcolm X was assassinated Martin started to preach "Defend your self" and "We need to build our own shyt". How many white people was marching with him when he stopped saying kumbaya? :comeon:

Here is a speech where Martin was preachin that "Lets build our own shyt, forget about integrating". He also talked about how people are brainwashed through language. Everything with the word black is associated with negativity and everything with the word white is associated with purity. This is also shortly before his assassination.

Last edited by a moderator: