DONT BE FOOLED! The only reason White people are acting like they care abt Trayvon...

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason why white people are acting like they care about Trayvon is because they think that after this blatant show of systematic racism that black people will get pissed off at all white people and decide to redirct their anger on white people.

Especially if black people remember and relive all the racism that they experienced in the past and all the racism that black people experienced in history.

This fake support is all for show, so that if nikkas did decide to ride they will give those "supportive" white people a pass.

:skip:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I've been telling all of my family to not watch CNN, MSNBC, or Fox

they are trying to tell you how to feel, you know how you feel. Don't let these people sooth your passion with crumbs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if after 400 years of slavery, no rgihts, women raped, children killed, lynchings, and nothing happaned to them yet, whats going to happen now??

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
img.php

This is the only Malcom I recognize. The angry Malcom. Not the one after the pilgrimage to Mecca. Not the one who got comfortable with death. Not the calm cool collected at peace with frustration Malcom. Not the one whose religion led him down the docile liberal pipe dream of anti-black multiculturalism but the angry Malcom. The one who displayed a full range of human emotion.

I do not care for their solidarity. I do not care for hispanic solidarity or Asian solidarity. Their problems, opinions and concerns are irrelevant to me. I don't care how they struggle or how they perceive themselves to be one of us or friends of us. I do not care.

I don't care what Bill Maher has to say or Louis CK or Bill O'Reilly or Tim Wise or the Young Turks. They could say the sky was blue and I'd digest it skeptically because a fox always has an angle.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if after 400 years of slavery, no rgihts, women raped, children killed, lynchings, and nothing happaned to them yet, whats going to happen now??

If you get over on somebody that you have to see everyday...and everybody knows you got over on them...you will be paranoid until they try to get you back.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good point

at the end of the day, there is no white person in america that would give up their white privilege to be equal to us

so that means that every white person either directly or indirectly supports white supremacy

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The only reason why white people are acting like they care about Trayvon is because they think that after this blatant show of systematic racism that black people will get pissed off at all white people and decide to redirct their anger on white people.

Especially if black people remember and relive all the racism that they experienced in the past and all the racism that black people experienced in history.

This fake support is all for show, so that if nikkas did decide to ride they will give those "supportive" white people a pass.

:skip:

:stopitslime:

Yeah, how about the white people who marched with Dr King? How bout the white people who were beaten, degraded or hosed b/c they stuck up for black ppl? Was that al for "show" as well?

And what exactly have YOU done to help the cause? Have YOU done more than that?

You guys try too hard

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good point

at the end of the day, there is no white person in america that would give up their white privilege to be equal to us

so that means that every white person either directly or indirectly supports white supremacy

I remember Chris Rock said this in one of his comedy special. He was saying how a poor white person wouldn't change places with a rich black person.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
agree. were these "good" white people speaking to their own people about white supremacy, and did they reject their benefits from the white supremacy system prior to these outrages? think about it.

not saying some of the white people dont stand for truth of course but lets be real, the majority don't.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
img.php

This is the only Malcom I recognize. The angry Malcom. Not the one after the pilgrimage to Mecca. Not the one who got comfortable with death. Not the calm cool collected at peace with frustration Malcom. Not the one whose religion led him down the docile liberal pipe dream of anti-black multiculturalism but the angry Malcom. The one who displayed a full range of human emotion.

I do not care for their solidarity. I do not care for hispanic solidarity or Asian solidarity. Their problems, opinions and concerns are irrelevant to me. I don't care how they struggle or how they perceive themselves to be one of us or friends of us. I do not care.

I don't care what Bill Maher has to say or Louis CK or Bill O'Reilly or Tim Wise or the Young Turks. They could say the sky was blue and I'd digest it skeptically because a fox always has an angle.

Even though I saw that movie numerous times, even when it first came out, I didn't truly get that scene until a few years ago. Most people think Malcolm rejected that white devil solely due to who she was, but it really had to do with her saying she was a 'good person in spite of what my ancestors did', in the 1960's when Blacks were being hung and killed by the police on a daily basis. She, like most whites today, act like racism is a thing of the past when it is a thing that is very much of the present.

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
:stopitslime:

Yeah, how about the white people who marched with Dr King? How bout the white people who were beaten, degraded or hosed b/c they stuck up for black ppl? Was that al for "show" as well?

And what exactly have YOU done to help the cause? Have YOU done more than that?

You guys try too hard

It was a waste of time for them to do that. That's what I think about it. For them it was a self inflicted wound not a daily reality. It was an adventure camp for them before they returned back to their all white neighborhoods. Don't care.:jawalrus: