Donkey Kong Country Returns HD (January 16, 2025)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Wait a min. WHAT THE fukk IS GOING ON HERE. I'm catching up on the direct announcements. So instead of a new DK game. You re releasing this shyt for a second time?

Who the hell is asking for this when the superior sequel is already here? THAT WAS MADE 10 YEARS AGO. The finesse levels of Nintendo is unheard of.

Then on top of all that u got the nerve to say this ain't coming until 2025? Like this shyt deserves a 8 month hype schedule??

If this is 60$. Ayoooo.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Wait a min. WHAT THE fukk IS GOING ON HERE. I'm catching up on the direct announcements. So instead of a new DK game. You re releasing this shyt for a second time?

Who the hell is asking for this when the superior sequel is already here? THAT WAS MADE 10 YEARS AGO. The finesse levels of Nintendo is unheard of.

Then on top of all that u got the nerve to say this ain't coming until 2025? Like this shyt deserves a 8 month hype schedule??

If this is 60$. Ayoooo.

Third time. Was released as a 3ds game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

If this is 60$. Ayoooo.

The 2025 release was funny, i thought this shyt was gonna be a shadow drop :deadrose: