Donald Trump says he’ll choose his vice presidential candidate later today (Update Trump choose J.D. Vance)

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Who is Vance?
Ohio Senator. Grew up poor in Appalachia and wrote the bestselling autobiography book Hillbilly Elegy that became a movie. Basically it applied the "culture of poverty" rationale to poor rural Whites that used to be only targeted at poor urban Blacks.

Mentored at Yale Law by Amy Chua (who coined "Tiger Mom"). Bought and paid for by Peter Thiel. Became a hard-core Trumper to win the Senate race to the point even Mitt Romney called him out.

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tariq-nasheed-6.jpg

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
  • Money on Vance and would be a carbon-copy to continue his legacy after 2028.
  • The dark horse still could be Tulsi Gabbard, she pulls in a lot of independents but as much as a turn coat as she has been, I don't think she would go lock step with a republican agenda.
  • Marco is pro-Ukraine as much a republican can be, and although he's slid away from his initial support, I don't think he would go along with folding/acquiecsing to adversaries territory grudges like I imagine 47's administration would like to do.
  • Noem killed her dog and took her self out the running.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Edgy white maga ..senator from Ohio
10 years ago he would of been on a fbi watch list
2024 he about to be vice president

It’s over

Fred
Awww shyt is he one of them Q Anon conspiracy theorist types like the bad built bleach blonde butch body?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I just asked if brehs think he'll quit the race in the shooting thread :snoop:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Edgy white maga ..senator from Ohio
10 years ago he would of been on a fbi watch list
2024 he about to be vice president

It’s over

Fred

Ten years ago he was relatively normal. He's on record saying Trump sexually abused women and attacked him quite a bit before the 2016 election. Then Peter Thiel bought him and it's been nonstop right wing shyt ever since.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I'm putting my money on Mike Pence
Doubt it, especially after Trump's base wanted to hang him outside the capital.

I don't Pence fukin with Trump anymore, at least to the public's knowledge we haven't seen either of them associate since 2021 after Joe Biden was inaugurated. I don't think Trump mentioned his name over these last four years.

I think Pence might've taken that a little too personally, with good reason.