Donald Trump LOSING His Re-Election APPRECIATION THREAD! Daps and Reps!

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
word, celebrating b/c yall voted a racist cac out for another racist cac and bedwhench?
really?????
:ohhh:
yall voted and the only tangibles yall get is a stupid ass sticker to say I voted? thats what yall ancestors died for to vote is a sticker? :hhh:
not for tangibles or demanding a black agenda? wow!! ancestors are ashamed of yall.
It's a day of positivity, but you still finna get this neg train for being a c00n

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I must be one of the few who thinks Donald will get voted out in historic fashion if he doesn’t quit before 2020. The one positive aspect of his presidency is that millions of people are actually waking the up to the garbage that is the republican party.

You saw the disapproval rates for GOP ideas regarding ACA repeal, taxes, school shootings and net neutrality. People are calling them out on their hypocrisy on an hourly basis and I think it will motivate people on the left who didn’t vote in 2016 to show out in 2020 if the Dems put even a reasonable candidate up. Dems are flipping traditionally conservative districts all over the country so there’s no reason to believe this momentum can’t continue.

I may be wrong but don’t underestimate the left on this one. We’re already seeing them pick up victories.

:manny:
My post from June 2018 predicting a historic loss where people were actually thinking this moron would get re-elected. First candidate to lose the popular vote twice, gave up highest number of votes to an opponent, the records are still coming in.

We had motherfukkers talking about Nobel Prices and the economy :mjlol: