Donald Trump LOSING His Re-Election APPRECIATION THREAD! Daps and Reps!

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i can live with that... can you live with your decision to vote for another racist cac? :sas2:
Obviously, voting isn't like some deep affinity projected on your choice. It's a cold calculation to do what's best for the country. Stop putting your vote on a pedestal it obviously doesn't mean that much since you witheld and Biden won anyway. :umad:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Obviously, voting isn't like some deep affinity projected on your choice. It's a cold calculation to do what's best for the country. Stop putting your vote on a pedestal it obviously doesn't mean that much since you witheld and Biden won anyway. :umad:
whats best for the country is stop giving these mofos power,,, we hold all the power! they aint shyt w/o us.. when we gone wake up and realize this!

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
full

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word, celebrating b/c yall voted a racist cac out for another racist cac and bedwhench?
really?????
:ohhh:
yall voted and the only tangibles yall get is a stupid ass sticker to say I voted? thats what yall ancestors died for to vote is a sticker? :hhh:
not for tangibles or demanding a black agenda? wow!! ancestors are ashamed of yall.

"Mr. Trump, who I do not support..."