Donald Trump calls into a meeting of "Blacks for Trumps" and shares why he is getting more of the black and hispanic vote.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Trump: "Black people are convicts and felons"

Coli brehs: :snooze:

:hula:

Johnny Elbow: "It would've been cool to me if Kendrick brought out some Mexicans"

Still Coli brehs:
5x2ajx.jpg

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This shyt has me heated!!! Muthafukka, this ain't a welfare, its what is due to ur fukking people you c00n piece of shyt p*ssy boy fakkit!!!

“I’m going to tell you, I don’t believe in reparations,” Donald began.
“Then you don’t understand the Black community,” Hill shot back.
Donald attempted to explain his position.
“If you’re going to talk about reparations today, what you’re talking about is taking money from other Americans,” Donalds said. “You’re asking Americans today and in the future to pay that bill. Is it their bill … to pay?”
:pacspit:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Republicans and The Right have been overtly anti black for the past ten years
trayvon martin or tamir rice ? who defended the killers? republicans
democrats set up a committe to study repatriations and republicans oppose it
first black president? republicans call him a muslim terrorist
trump had black people assaulted at his campaign rallies lol

wtf going on bro

stupidity and c00ning is at an all time high

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The economy under Trump was worse, where are these maga negroes getting this nonsense from??? :mjtf:

People were dropping like flies left and right and he was engaged in retarded economic wars with the whole world.

Article basically says his Black supporters put money above everything including dignity and self respect..which explains a lot :snoop:

I suppose being a braggart convinces people of stuff that doesn't exist.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

People are going to learn that online world is different than the real world. I don’t know if dude was tricked or not, but you better be ready for the smoke if you decide to do some shyt like this at your barbershop. Dude went to the news to clear his name which I have no problem with but ye better hope the people he is even talking to watch the news.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Them people are telling you what they want to do to you. They’re the ones saying they want to hunt people down

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps

The economy under Trump was worse, where are these maga negroes getting this nonsense from??? :mjtf:

People were dropping like flies left and right and he was engaged in retarded economic wars with the whole world.

Article basically says his Black supporters put money above everything including dignity and self respect..which explains a lot :snoop:

I suppose being a braggart convinces people of stuff that doesn't exist.
No lies told tho…a lot of the po bum negroes are more than willing to throw everything away just because that cracka gave them $1200 during Covid. That’s what they remember and that’s all that matters. They’ll soon find out what they will get for that 1200…