Donald Trump calls into a meeting of "Blacks for Trumps" and shares why he is getting more of the black and hispanic vote.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This shyt has me heated!!! Muthafukka, this ain't a welfare, its what is due to ur fukking people you c00n piece of shyt p*ssy boy fakkit!!!

“I’m going to tell you, I don’t believe in reparations,” Donald began.
“Then you don’t understand the Black community,” Hill shot back.
Donald attempted to explain his position.
“If you’re going to talk about reparations today, what you’re talking about is taking money from other Americans,” Donalds said. “You’re asking Americans today and in the future to pay that bill. Is it their bill … to pay?”

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This shyt has me heated!!! Muthafukka, this ain't a welfare, its what is due to ur fukking people you c00n piece of shyt p*ssy boy fakkit!!!

“If you’re going to talk about reparations today, what you’re talking about is taking money from other Americans,” Donalds said. “You’re asking Americans today and in the future to pay that bill. Is it their bill … to pay?”
He knows, but like I said Trump since he came down those escalators brought out all the grifters and scammers.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

Trump c00n brigade:

tenor.gif

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Republicans and The Right have been overtly anti black for the past ten years
trayvon martin or tamir rice ? who defended the killers? republicans
democrats set up a committe to study repatriations and republicans oppose it
first black president? republicans call him a muslim terrorist
trump had black people assaulted at his campaign rallies lol

wtf going on bro

c00ning among black people is at an all-time high, unfortunately.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he thinks he is getting good support from the Black community now just wait until he sees the the support from the Black community on his first night in the joint after Judge Mechen sentences him in a couple of weeks. A nikka named fleece is going to welcome that ignorant orange muddafugga with a gift basket of soap, jelly, syrup and other assorted salad tossing sides items. :dame:

Daps
Rise of the c00ns :smh:

One day we need to talk about how we many Free thinking, Uncle Tom, white man bootlickers, bothsides, Uncle Ruckus ass c00ns we got in our community
are black people who repeatedly vote for democrats free thinkers?

:jbhmm:

Last edited: