Donald J. Trump:"I have been the best President for the black population since Abe Lincoln." Says he would pardon Jan 6 Convicts. Crowd laughs at him.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
fukk Harris Faulkner. She wanted to be a part of the ol boys club, let her deal with the blow back.
what u expect??? :mjpls:

FHX4tknXIAgkeOF.jpg:large

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
His supporters don’t care and will still vote for him gleefully….hes been on the national stage for nearly a decade in a political capacity you have to one be a naïve nikka or an opportunistic journalist to actually think that a black led “exposé” of the man who bragged about grabbing women by the p*ssy is about to change their minds :dead: Yall dudes need to mature politically man ….his base is going to watch this shyt and disrespect of black folks and love it

You said all that like you were really saying something...lol. Lol @ "mature politically"... I'm not going to even get into what it is that I do so I'll leave you with this:

The election often times comes down to turnout and that's why this is important. A lot of people were saying they'd stay home this election cycle, if there's high turnout, it's great for Kamala. shyt like this is going to get folks out to the polls.

The MAGA base is large but there's a ceiling on it. There are more Democrats and more independents out there for Kamala to tap into.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
His supporters don’t care and will still vote for him gleefully….hes been on the national stage for nearly a decade in a political capacity …you have to one be a naïve nikka or an opportunistic journalist to actually think that a black led “exposé” of the man who bragged about grabbing women by the p*ssy is about to change their minds :dead: Yall dudes need to mature politically man ….his base is going to watch this shyt and the disrespect of black folks and love it
His base doesn't matter, who is he losing in polls recently? That's who matters.

And it makes Kamala look more sane by comparison.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He was like this every day during his fateful presidency, whenever asked a question..this isn't news unless you've been living under a rock somewhere.
Not like this bruh. Not like this lol abd he was president then. Now he's one trying to prove he should be back in.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not like this bruh. Not like this lol abd he was president then. Now he's one trying to prove he should be back in.

Did you not see his performance when he met Putin?
His performance when his ego denied the existence and severity of covid more months leading to multitudes of deaths and a wrecked economy.
This was very mild and doesn't crack his top 10 weirdest and raving mad performances.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You said all that like you were really saying something...lol. Lol @ "mature politically"... I'm not going to even get into what it is that I do so I'll leave you with this:
I don’t give a fukk what you do …you obviously don’t do it well if you don’t comprehend how this shyt show was an embarrassment and should have never been hosted by the NAJB
The election often times comes down to turnout and that's why this is important. A lot of people were saying they'd stay home this election cycle, if there's high turnout, it's great for Kamala. shyt like this is going to get folks out to the polls.

The MAGA base is large but there's a ceiling on it. There are more Democrats and more independents out there for Kamala to tap into.
:russ: :russ: :russ:

This honkey has been the same racist for decades …. What are you talking about nikka …none of this shyt is new information …what nikka just realized that Trump is a racist today because of this conference lmaoooooo….”now they KNOW they have to vote” lmaoooooo

Like I said you clearly need to mature politically….This is the same racist that was beating Biden in nearly every poll just a few weeks ago …the only thing that’s changed is the democrat at the top of the ticket …his supporters and people who planned on voting for him don’t give a fukk about this shyt …and the people who were voting for Kamala already knew these things about his character